British and proud......

LOL the funniest thread i have seen for some time XD

Apparently we are the most content people in the world. With Scotland & NI,ROI and Wales all hating us, we're not bothered,and just hate USA and France, the rest of Britian can hate us,we have bigger fish to fry :D

Apparently we are the most content people in the world. With Scotland & NI,ROI and Wales all hating us, we're not bothered,and just hate USA and France, the rest of Britian can hate us,we have bigger fish to fry :D

That is the most arrogant and ignorant post I've ever read.

This thread is about being British, not English.

As good as england is this is about Britain.

Maybe it would be a good thread to post your proudest moment to be English?

Proudest moment to be Scots - when i read we're the nation that uses the most drugs and the west of Scotland having a higher level of obesity than anywhere else.

Well clearly we can be proud of our politicians... *cough*.... Bunch of great guys..... Let's be honest, they all look like paedos :)

Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer.
On the way home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab.
Eat it while sitting on a Swedish sofa, watching US shows on a Japanese TV.

And of course being suspicious of all things foreign.

Oh...

and only in Britain can you get a pizza delivery faster than an ambulance to your house.
Only in Britain do banks keep both doors open and chain pens to the counter.
Super-markets make sick people walk to the back of the shop for prescriptions whilst healthy folk get their **** at the front.

You may think it's **** being British, but by **** we're funny!!!

and only in Britain can you get a pizza delivery faster than an ambulance to your house.
so true as well said

i never afiliate my self as british and never will but it is a good thread because same could apply to english people. my best english moment like bodell6969 said is the 5-1 spanking of the germans but also smashing croatia 5-1 at home and i was their to witness it.

wheres ur sense o humour that was funny mate loved it

Replace it with Jamaicans deal drugs or Arabs rapes people and its not so funny anymore, why should being prejustice against one ethnicity/nationalism be funny and one considered racist?

Back