Reaction score
View attachment 441496

"This challenge is going to be tough, don't let it fool you."
"thanks to Tyler Berry for giving me permission to use his story idea for a challenge"

The Men that inspire British Football

View attachment 441512View attachment 441509View attachment 441511View attachment 441508View attachment 441507View attachment 441503View attachment 441502View attachment 441501View attachment 441499

The Challenge
You have to earn your "fm-base Knighthood" by winning every trophy in Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), with a team starting in the lowest tier of all the nations and work your way up to the top, winning everything on route and finishing with the Champions league with each of these teams!

List of trophies required:-
Skrill North or South
Skrill Premier
FA Trophy
Johnstone Paint Trophy
Skybet League 2
Skybet League 1
Skybet Championship
League Cup
FA Cup
English Premier Division
Champions League

England
Welsh Corbett Prem
Welsh Premier League Cup
Welsh Cup
Champions League

Wales
Belfast C2
Belfast C1
Irish Cup
League Cup
The All-Ireland Cup
Danske Bank Premier
Champions League

N. Ireland
Scottish League 2
Scottish League 1
Scottish Championship
Scottish Challenge Cup
Scottish Premier League
Scottish Cup
Champions League

Scotland

Rules

Game Setup

Create new Career Game:
"default database"
Game Start Time: "Wales (June 2013)"
Database Size: "Advanced - load all "current international players" from "each continent";
and load all "players of nationality" in "UK and Ireland"
Advanced Options:
tick the options "Do not Add Key Staff" and "Prevent use of the In-Game Editor"

No cheating, your only cheating yourselves

How do I take part?

Simply create a Career using the rules stated above and your rolling. You can use this thread to ask any questions or to just keep people updated with how you are doing.

Additional Info

There are three other criteria to consider if you want to mix it up a bit. I, myself will be attempting this with option 1 & 3.

1. International Management
As well as club glory aim for the World Cup. Why not try to win the World Cup with each of these nations during your career, along with your club management.

2. Nationalistic Management
You sign no foreigners. So if you're in Wales you only sign Welsh, if you're in England you only sign English, etc

3. Legends Reborn Database
Keep your eyes peeled for one of these 16 year olds . Don't expect to be able to sign these players from Day One...

Download Link
"thanks to WALTON1981 on Steam for his original db, but I have slightly altered it"

So where will you start?

Good luck everyone

Keep me posted on how your getting on

Last edited:
I am on my way home and eager to start, after some consideration i have decided to start with TNS in Welsh Corbett Prem, and this is because they are already in the Champions League, and you never know, i might make the group stage, haha

Im gonna give this a go, sounds like a challenge I may be able to stick with. Def gonna start in Wales, just not sure who yet. Great challenge!!

Im gonna give this a go, sounds like a challenge I may be able to stick with. Def gonna start in Wales, just not sure who yet. Great challenge!!

Good luck pal, have you gone for the legends reborn option/db? Its pretty good, there's about 426 world-wide

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
no, Id rather start with the default database, makes it more realistic for me. I did something different, I push "pick a team for me" until I got a team in a bottom division, the team im starting with is Albion Rovers in Scottish Lge 2

Sounds good mate!! Will be following, don't have the new game yet so can't try it!!

Good luck

Sounds good mate!! Will be following, don't have the new game yet so can't try it!!

Good luck

Cheers, not a big fan of this years edition. Was expecting alot more changes, but haven't really had a good stint on it yet, hoping this challenge might change that.

I say this proudly, Ireland is not part of Britain! But thanks for giving us the english language, or else I would be speaking Gaelige. :D Cool challenge.

Finding this hard, started TNS and haven't been able to do anything, i found the legends a bit too unrealistic for me, but definately getting frustrated with this.