Owen4

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Peterborough and in my third season, he seems to score goals for fun on this game he's scored 55 league goals in 2 seasons and was just wondering if anyone has given him a chance in the prem and if so does he still score consistently?

I never use him, but I see he had no growing potential, so you don't expect to improve any of his attributes. He is not very consistent and his low anticipation will not help him.

Ah thanks, he's been getting a load of interest had buds of 6million so might look at taking advantage and bringing someone better in. The squad seems good and generates a lot of interest

In my save. About the 17/18 season he was banging goals in for fun at championship level. Never seen him go higher than that though

Thanks yeah I'm in 15/16 in championship and he's already scored 16 in the league, just wondered whether to cash in or not

Thanks yeah I'm in 15/16 in championship and he's already scored 16 in the league, just wondered whether to cash in or not

keep him had him on loan could not stop banging them in

I've literally just sold him for 7million and loaned Torres not a bad replacement