im going to start a new game with a lower league prem team.. hopefully its as good as your fm11 one :) cheers

Thanks a lot Brobs17, I have enjoyed the previous incarnations immensely an am confident I'll like this one as well. I do have a question though. Looking at the set piece instructions I saw that the setup is completely different from the previous versions. Does this one work as well as the other ones?

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Looks wonderful. And its great that u should have a few different-position-players: only Strikers, Central Midfielders, Central Defenders and Fullbacks (but a lot of CB can play on FB position)

A question: what training schedules do u use for this tactic? Can u share them too? Thanks.

Impressive results. Will give this a go with Legia Warsaw.

Looks wonderful. And its great that u should have a few different-position-players: only Strikers, Central Midfielders, Central Defenders and Fullbacks (but a lot of CB can play on FB position)

A question: what training schedules do u use for this tactic? Can u share them too? Thanks.
Also Im interesting if we replace DMC with another the 3d CM or 3d CB with the same instructions should we give the same result (or better/worse)

Last edited:
Great stuff, can't wait to try this out.

One question, how long did you test it for continually in-game? Just a season?

dont no what im doing wrong but one game i will dominate someone and the next il doing rubbish.. it might be team talks but i wouldnt have a clue.. i got an average newcastle team 1st season..

For me, this is a great home tactic, but the away games need to be polished.

First game, Billy's debut.

For me, this is a great home tactic, but the away games need to be polished.

How familiar are your team with the tactic though? Are they fully familiar but still failing away from home?

Yes they are fully familiar.

This tactic is just too inconsistent... I would win one game 6-0 then the next, lose 3-0.

This is the best tactic I've tried yet my York city side are untouchable!

Hey brobs I'm playing as Watford managed to get us into the prem just! But I'm struggling to buy a win made signings based on attributes listed and I'm plug and playing with no alterations as you said but I don't seem to be getting the results other people are?
Does anyone know why this might be?
Thanks in advance !!

I may have made a school boy error reffering to the centre midfielders. Try and change there running to this:

<script src='http://img11.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=newcastleunitedtacticso.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

ill start a new save today with norwich and let u know how it goes :)

Hey guys ignore this tactic. It isn't the one I intended really sorry. Will start a new thread