Brobs17 Wingers 2-2-2-2-2 (Rarely) 11.3

Brobs17

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I firstly apologise for the wait for my special wingers tactic, I wanted it to be as good as I could get it and I'm finally happy with it. Its a bit of an unorthodox formation a 2-2-2-2-2 which consists of 2 CB's 2 WB's 2CM's 2AML/AMR and 2 ST's. I found that this worked better than a flat back for and the pressure on the opposing winger to stop them VERY VERY Annoying crosses is second to none. So down to business:

It is still a 2-2-2-2-2 formation.

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'None' with an 'Average' Workload

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
WBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
CMs Passing, tackling, marking, stamina Pass and technique and workrate
Wingers: Dribbling, pace, crossing, off the ball, flair, acceleration
STPace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

Depending on where you are in the game if you go down to do the following:
If you must score: Take a CM off.
If you must defend: Take a ST off.

If you have any queries you can follow me on Twitter and ask me stuff if you need any advice! :

I have currently tested with West Ham and Sunderland, my two favourite testing teams.
Currently top with both, haven't lost to a big team yet - convincing have beaten top teams such as arsenal and man utd (sorry there on my other laptop, I will get them up when i'm next with it)

But for now a game I have uploaded with West Ham, Just beaten Arsenal away and risen to third the league from near bottom (Very old save)

Enjoy

Brobs!

Last edited:
Nice one! Did you give up on your asymmetric formation?

Its a good tactic but I didn't believe it was good enough to release, for example it would win you everything if you a big team but not everyone likes to play with a big team

Hey brobs new formation looks epic an what other results have you had with it?.

It's easy for someone to release a tactic and say they've won 3 games in a row using Barca/Man Utd etc. So predictable, so boring.
However, I know from his recent tactics that anything Brob's bring's out, must be downloaded and tried.
The previous 4-1-2-3 tactic was fantastic. Looking forward to seeing how this one gets on.
Shall be downloading this and shall be expecting to be enjoying the fruits of his hard labour.
Thank you, Brob's.

I started with Aston Villa. 1st season I scored 77, however goals against was 63

Won the WC2014 with URUGUAI using this tactic, thanks Brobs (H)

I started with Aston Villa. 1st season I scored 77, however goals against was 63

Secound season was better, My team were top of Goals and GA. Meaning I scored the most and conceeded the least.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Secound season was better, My team were top of Goals and GA. Meaning I scored the most and conceeded the least.

P.S - Adebayor is a monster on this tactic. Also Ashley Young. You can get Adebayor on loan, however you have to pay 50% (£75,000) of his wages. But his worth it.

Maybe I am going blind but where is the link to download the tactic?
It looks awesome and I'd really like to try it.
Thanks Brobs.

You think this tactic will work with my team Aston Villa with this in Season 2? In the season 1 , I stayed 7, with your tactic 4-1-3-3 with a winger

Ruffier
Zabaleta-Clark-Cahil-El Kaoutari
Kranjcar-Palacios
Agbonlahor-N 'Zogbia
Bent-Elmander

alternates:

Enyeama-Costil
Spence-Dunne-Toulalan-Zuñiga
Makoun-Delph-Bannan-Gabi
Ireland
Lukaku-Delfouneso

My objetive is go to Uefa / Champions you think is possible?

Thank you very much brobs17 and sorry for my bad English, is the Google translator xD

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Any help?

I play a match of pre-season vs Almeria and i finished:

Almeria 3 - 5 Villa

I conceded a lot of goals, why?

First match, Aston Villa 1-2 City, shoot of my team 6, city: 18

This is a tactic **** I will not ever use is bullshit ...

Last edited:
yeah for first few results maybe very bad but once your team is used to it it works wonders, shamfully that is the case

Ok, thanks,

is I lost 5-1 vs Sunderland and ****** me much, I will continue testing ....
I earn a lot of the back front, any solutions?

I think theres tweaking left to be made as u cannot win the league with this tactic unless your the top 6

Middlesbrought 0 - 6 Villa

Wow... xD

Mate Middlesbrough are a weak team compared to AV. Your players need to match the Player requirements. I normally go for atleast 15 of each ability. Lowest I go is 12.