Brobs17

Reaction score
Tactic Link: Gamefront

Hi guys, as many of you wanted a wingers tactic I have tried to ruffle up a very quick one and give you guys something decent to play with. First of all, I know I can do alot better than this wingers tactic so i'm expecting criticism but I have only knocked this wingers tactic up within an hour or two to give you guys who want to play with wingers something to play with - I will be making a much better one in a couple of weeks as I'm very busy at the moment

Down to the tactic - it is a 4-1-2-2-1 formation:

GK DR DC DC DL DMC MC MC AML AMR FC

I have tested this with two poor teams in there leagues - west brom and forest green

Achieved some very good results with both:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'None' with an 'Average' Workload
I would also recommended Wolfsong's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Either take a central midfielder off or take one of the wingers off.

Play requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
AML/AMR Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration, crossing (Flair would also help)
FC Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration, off the ball, finishing, heading, composure (Strength would also help)

So yeah, remember this is a Beta version so improvements will be made - it was something I ruffled up quickly but it is still effective

Have fun, let me know how you guys get on with it

Tactic Link: Gamefront

even though its just a beta its working wonders for my wolves team good job brob again.....

HOLY SHITTT

Probably the best tactic EVER, check those results, I played only 3 matches with my Lille team:
2jceptl.jpg

This is good but I miss a shed load chance's with it. I'm playing with Utd too.

didn't seem to work with arsenal, even after about 8 games.... wasn't getting many chances with my striker mostly just from wings.

will this work if ure a lower team
im altrincham in the championship (originally bsp) and im underdog everygame and a point is always a shock to the press
if it does im all in

Edit.

Just realized this was an old thread. Thanks for bumping it up!

Last edited:
Would you please look at the ******* date before bumping an old thread?