Broken corners

DorkSirjur

Reaction score
Lol lads its so so broken

Still tweaking a little, will once done. Threemore in the past match and a half

Last edited:
are you close enough to sharing it yet ?

Yes.

Has to be exactly the same as below. 'Box' needs to go to C1 - set Creator as second most important after taker. May need to switch C1/C2 around a little to get it right both sides. LB as LC, RB as RC. Best long shot guy as either C1 or C2 dependent on who you have lurking outside near.

d75d94fbd33a040b3ff09b94edc4d98c.png

Attachments

• short.fmf
    36.3 KB · Views: 289
edit: nvm i was doing it wrong. gonna try them out

How did you change the priorities? on mine these are locked, they have changed with your routine but still locked for editing

How did you change the priorities? on mine these are locked, they have changed with your routine but still locked for editing

You need to take control of all aspects where it says 'Responsibilities'. If its not letting you, no idea, probably a bug!

Must be a bug as I have tried changing the responsibilities, joys of a beta

For me, it quite often happens that the ball is played back to the corner taker, who is then offside.

Outswinge LB on left, RB on right I get it once or twice a game. It's been that way for many versions. If I do inswinger almost every corner goes that way.

I've noticed set pieces have a familiarity circle now too so might be that also. Hood tried em on stream earlier scored his first corner and hit the woodwork next 2. Need your best long shotter as top creative.

I've also noticed after using them for 18 months in game, goals come in patches. I'll score like 6 or 7 in 4 games, none for a couple, then a couple more etc.