bromi88

Reaction score
its a set off 4231 narrow tactics been playing with man united and we have lots of amc i wanted to take advantage of that so been making this tactic over three season won bpl back to back 3 times

1st season table
View attachment 357410

1st season fixtures

View attachment 357409View attachment 357406

tactic was still in testing at this stage still needed improving which during the second season it got better winning the league again and semi finals of champions league beaten by psg

2nd season table
View attachment 357401
turned some of them defeats into draws improved the defense but attack was still deadly

2nd season fixtures
View attachment 357399View attachment 357398View attachment 357397

as you can see better results into my third season now and i was sorting dreading it after selling van persie, kagawa and rooney , i thought it would be tough having only 3 strikers gabigol, mitrovic and henriquez and after my first three games of the season i could see my season becoming undone already however thing only got better not losing all season in the bpl and the few defeats i did have in others games beaten my madrid i had already qualified played the kids thew carling cup to liverpool it was still 0-0 at the 70 with them scoring there 4th in 91st minute to send to extra time but a 123 min goal saved the game

3rd season table so far

View attachment 357381

3rd season fixtures
View attachment 357378View attachment 357376

as you see much better not as many goals this year but still six games to go and i will invest in a good striker, defense seems to get better every year and i wouldn't say my defense is great

squad

View attachment 357375

training
View attachment 357373

i leave it as this all the time bar preseason i change to get tactic fluid again

the tactics
View attachment 357372
i use this one when chasing a game or if 0-0 at half time and im not seeing many chances

View attachment 357371
i made this one to stop ai getting use to my tactic this was the second choice but ive started using it a lot more

View attachment 357370
this is my main one that i using all three are solid with the amc getting lots of goals and assists

i use oi in tough matches and i just get my assisant to do it for me

looks good! would it be possible for you to SS your team and transfers?

I don't mean to be a pain but there are literally hundreds of tactics you can be successful with using Man U. Including 4231 narrows. It isn't that difficult and even here the tactics section is flooded with them.

What makes yours different?

never heard of that tactic but after looking at it is is very similar and that isnt the main tactic, i agree but im unbeaten in the league for 60 games and i dont have a strong side compared to others in the league the defense is average and my strikers are no where neare the level off world class i will test it out with a smaller team

hows everyone finding it, anyone testing with a lower side

Last edited: