Bromley conference south, First season can't get anyone decent in

NCity13

Reaction score
Hi

I have signed Taylor Parmenter and signed Sean Raggett on loan, but cant sign anyone else good. Why will players not come to me? My managerial experience is set to semi professional footballer and coaching licence A. Is this going to affect me? I mean some people have signed the players I wanted to for their conference south side but I cant do it.

Hi

I have signed Taylor Parmenter and signed Sean Raggett on loan, but cant sign anyone else good. Why will players not come to me? My managerial experience is set to semi professional footballer and coaching licence A. Is this going to affect me? I mean some people have signed the players I wanted to for their conference south side but I cant do it.

I have the same problem just started with chelmsford. signed raggett as well but broke his leg first game so i canceled the deal.

I think its because of the scouting its really hard to locate good players.

Check out callander form chelmsford he is really poorly rated but is scoring loads for me

Yer I think it would be good to get some good scouts in but I haven't checked yet but don't probably have enough money to get in good scouts.

One guy in conference south signed kenny pavey and darel russell who pretty much won him the league, I mean if I can get two three top quality il walk this league but its proving very hard, check out zane banton apparently lots of ppl have said he will come in January or just before, hes got like 20 pace and acceleration! n hes a striker so he will bag you like 20 goals a season.

How well are you doing in the league how many games you played? who else you signed?

I want to get these players in: david goldsmith, nicholas lyskov, zane banton, darel russell, kenny pavey, huw johnson is another good one but he signed for someone else instead.

yer I checked out callander I might get him in on a free actually

Last edited: