World Cup

Reasons of not playing for several players

Denmark lost in playoff against Bosnia 3-4, but Dahnert is called for EURO U21
England lost in playoff against Croatia 2-6
South Africa lost in final round agains Algeria 3-4
Sweden was 3rd in a group behind Germany and Denmark
France is in World Cup, but Michetti wasnt called; Debuchy and jonathan Schmid were called in his position
Lichtenstein was last in their group with 1 point won in a draw with Lithuania
Wales was 3rd in their group behind Poland and England
Brazil is in World Cup , but William Santos didnt make the cut
Italy is in World Cup, but Mcgee didnt make cut either, but is called for EURO U21

View attachment 341477View attachment 341476View attachment 341475View attachment 341474View attachment 341473View attachment 341472View attachment 341471View attachment 341470View attachment 341469View attachment 341468View attachment 341467View attachment 341466

In Group stage we already lost couple of players; Suprisingly Holland is out, Greece also finished 3rd in a group, Australia and Bosnia finished last in groups
From other countries, only real suprises were bad performances of European countries, most notables were Belgium, Russia and Switzerland which all ended their journey in Group stage.

View attachment 341465View attachment 341464
View attachment 341463
In 2nd round biggest surprise was Senegal who advanced to QF by beating on penalties Italy, We lost and our last players while Santiago failed to make a single appearance in world Cup

View attachment 341462
No surprises in QF, Senegal is finally out , but they played like lions and lost in extra time against Brazil

View attachment 341455View attachment 341461

View attachment 341460View attachment 341459View attachment 341458View attachment 341457View attachment 341456

No one said Portugal

It's so unpredictable in this game haha. Happy to start all of Australia's games though, and to score too! (against Senegal no less)

It is up to you if you want to update us frequently also with the Belgium team.
But now we can't vote for the Europe and worldcup champions anymore. Voting Belgium would be to easy (H)

It is up to you if you want to update us frequently also with the Belgium team.
But now we can't vote for the Europe and worldcup champions anymore. Voting Belgium would be to easy (H)

it doesnt matter that i will win it (even tho i have great squad, little bad on defense cause Kompany retired), but I am sure that will find something new for you to vote for

Looks like an interesting thread, DidierDrogba. If you would like a badge for your Bronx team, then come over to my Custom logo thread, let me know what kind of badge you'd like and I'll make up some options for you:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...214-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread.html

In the meantime, here's a link to download logos for every real team in England. A mixture of styles but you'll hardly notice that in-game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip?dl=0

To all who followed this story, it will be continued, i just needed little break of it and play with Everton for a change

I didnt forget on this story, but my hard disk was toasted so I lost all data and cant start it up to restore files from it

I intend to do another story like this at some point in FM 2015