NOVEMBER

View attachment 341870
Im proud of you guys, nice comeback and big win against real opponent
Penalties scored : Pavlovic 2, Santos 2, Meier, pardillo, Mclovin, Schmidt, Roberts and Dahnert
(Cheah and Boingo missed it)

View attachment 341869View attachment 341868View attachment 341861
View attachment 341867View attachment 341866View attachment 341865View attachment 341864View attachment 341863View attachment 341862

Kostas Sarinakis - 4-5 weeks
Marcijan pavlovic - 2 weeks
Kuba Schmidt - 3-4 months
Cyril Michetti - 2 months

not sure if im too pleased about the tactic on a personal level. Great for team as we are doing good but seems im barely playing now and when i do not in favoured position so could affect development :/ Other than that its brilliant for the club haha, and im gonna go for germany wc

not sure if im too pleased about the tactic on a personal level. Great for team as we are doing good but seems im barely playing now and when i do not in favoured position so could affect development :/ Other than that its brilliant for the club haha, and im gonna go for germany wc

I will change tactics back to 4-4-2 with wingers in 2nd part of season
Its hard to keep everyone happy, have to keep best tactic to make results and to give all of you 24 chance and closely same minutes, but im doing my best

England are winning WC, looks like it's bad for me too that tactic, and my game against Hungary, hat trick and assist for 4-3 victory :D
EDIT : Mate keep doing what you're doing, really active BaP :D

Last edited:
England are winning WC, looks like it's bad for me too that tactic, and my game against Hungary, hat trick and assist for 4-3 victory :D
EDIT : Mate keep doing what you're doing, really active BaP :D

Thank you, if there is any suggestions how to improve this BaP, I would more then appreciate to hear it

and btw. I will make more comments after each game once we finally come to Premier League and will do short history event to show you what was going on in Premier league and Europe while we were playing in lower leagues

I think you are doing a great work, keep it up.

My vote is Brazil for the World Cup (A)

Last edited:
A shame to see that the new tactic isn't really in the favour of Rafael Thompson, I mean two times player of the season and now suddenly this :(. Awesome job though, still always looking forward to reading this.

Also, Germany to win the world cup.

Firstly, Italy for the World Cup! And secondly, I got into the team of the week for scoring two goals in a week where I only made a substitute appearance (and not for long considering I had 100% condition). Any idea why? It was around December 12th 2017.

Firstly, Italy for the World Cup! And secondly, I got into the team of the week for scoring two goals in a week where I only made a substitute appearance (and not for long considering I had 100% condition). Any idea why? It was around December 12th 2017.

I somehow managed to miss one screenshot, that was for a week where we have beaten Preston 6-2 and you scored 2 goals
its edited now :)

Cyril Michetti - 3 weeks
Jason Henderson - 2 weeks
Lewie Roberts - 2 weeks
Poachee McGee - 2 weeks