Bronze Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 4K
S

Sam

Since getting FIFA Ultimate Team, I have fallen in love with a few bronze players from my starters pack called Shaun Batt and Hoffman, so who has been your favourite Bronze Player?

Since getting FIFA Ultimate Team, I have fallen in love with a few bronze players from my starters pack called Shaun Batt and Hoffman, so who has been your favourite Bronze Player?

Are you being serious?

I think most of the memebers use Gold players.

So straight after you get your starter pack before you've even played a game you bring in Gold Players? Surely you play like 5 games before you get Gold Players oO)

Me and Cal. both have bronze squads, cnsidering 90% of the time in a random UT friendly, your opponent is matched tyo you on star ratings, you don't often get raped by superior squads full of golds, and of course the bronze only tournaments are good fun.

Morgan (striker) Mcnamee (winger) Zakauni (CB) Gavin Hoyte (RB) and Mendez Laing (winger) are my favourites. All are league 1 or Championship players.

So straight after you get your starter pack before you've even played a game you bring in Gold Players? Surely you play like 5 games before you get Gold Players oO)

Well that depends on how you played at the start. If you discard everything you get at the start you get around 400 coins and from there you can start buying and selling consumables at a profit price, thus, allowing you to start with gold rather than even touch the bronze.

I think most people will play a few games first then move onto silver or gold players. FUT 11 is ***** though, especially after the release of the TOTY players. Hopefully FUT 12 will be better.

I just posted all of my squads in the main UT thread, two of them are non-gold. One of them is a Silver Argetine team, the other is an English League Bronze team.

FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football

My current squads. Thinking of selling my Argentina gold squad due to mediocre defence and GK, hoping that money raised can finance a move to bolster my German squad, IF Hummels, IF Gotze etc etc.

Last edited:
Well that depends on how you played at the start. If you discard everything you get at the start you get around 400 coins and from there you can start buying and selling consumables at a profit price, thus, allowing you to start with gold rather than even touch the bronze.

How many people actually do that though? If you don't start with Bronze players don't presume no one else does, just don't post on the thread :S

How many people actually do that though? If you don't start with Bronze players don't presume no one else does, just don't post on the thread :S

I'm actually interested to read peoples opinions and views (the general purpose of a forum) so I will post on the thread.

I just posted all of my squads in the main UT thread, one of them is a Silver Argetine team, the other is an English League Bronze team.

Good stuff Jake, I started a German team but didn't handle it well, cos it was my first go, and in the end deleted it, now I'm doing a french team, and I'm really enjoying it :)

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I think most people will play a few games first then move onto silver or gold players. FUT 11 is ***** though, especially after the release of the TOTY players. Hopefully FUT 12 will be better.

That's what I've done, but I really do like some of the bronzes :)

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I'm actually interested to read peoples opinions and views (the general purpose of a forum) so I will post on the thread.

Glad to hear it

Good stuff Jake, I started a German team but didn't handle it well, cos it was my first go, and in the end deleted it, now I'm doing a french team, and I'm really enjoying it :)

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

That's what I've done, but I really do like some of the bronzes :)

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Glad to hear it

From what Ive read German teams are meant to be the best and most enjoyable. I currently have a Portugese team.

From what i've heard on the FUT forums, one of the best teams to create is a silver Brazilian team.

Yeah Silver Brazilians are all quick with good dribbling, they are EXPENSIVE though.

Last edited:
From what Ive read German teams are meant to be the best and most enjoyable. I currently have a Portugese team.

How's that going mate? I think cos it was my first team, I didn't mantain it well, therefore didn't enjoy it :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

From what i've heard on the FUT forums, one of the best teams to create is a silver Brazilian team.

Played a few of them, all great players

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Just got Lucho Gonzalez for 800 coins with 33 contracts, Deal!

How's that going mate? I think cos it was my first team, I didn't mantain it well, therefore didn't enjoy it :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Played a few of them, all great players

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Just got Lucho Gonzalez for 800 coins with 33 contracts, Deal!

Steal.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Is it just me or have a lot the prices for players dropped? I remember a ROnaldinho at AC Milan or Robinho would cost a ***** load.

Steal.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Is it just me or have a lot the prices for players dropped? I remember a ROnaldinho at AC Milan or Robinho would cost a ***** load.

N'our days they are worth 1,000

Market has crashed now all the TOTW and TOTY are floating about, they go for big money, but normal players values have dropped.

IF messi for 1mil anyone? ;)
Too many kids with credit cards on UT for me now lol