Bronze Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 4K
Market has crashed now all the TOTW and TOTY are floating about, they go for big money, but normal players values have dropped.

I think a lot of the IF players a relatively cheap tbh. I got an IF Adrian for 5500 for my Spain team.

It's also very difficult to sell for real money, i tried it with my Messi, but ebay and EA have cracked down heavily.

I think a lot of the IF players a relatively cheap tbh. I got an IF Adrian for 5500 for my Spain team.

I meant the 'big' names go for a lot of coins still, I got IF Witsel for 800 coins! IF Thomas Muller is still going for 100k+ coins so I've had to settle for IF Reus on the right hand side of my German front three, i picked him up for about 15k coins.

I meant the 'big' names go for a lot of coins still, I got IF Witsel for 800 coins! IF Thomas Muller is still going for 100k+ coins so I've had to settle for IF Reus on the right hand side of my German front three, i picked him up for about 15k coins.

I know what you mean. I seen an IF Ronaldo for £3M. Scary ****.

Define a duplicate team Sam.

PS3. I hear the PS£ market is very inflated. OR the Xbox. Can't remember. Someone can correct me though.

I know that the PS3 market is more expensive

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Define a duplicate team Sam.

Can I do a German and a French team without deleting one? :)

I know that the PS3 market is more expensive

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Can I do a German and a French team without deleting one? :)

Yes, on the console, go to your active squad then press y or triangle, then press squad selector there is the option rename your current squad, or create a new one. I currently have 6 squads on the go.

Yes, on the console, go to your active squad then press y or triangle, then press squad selector there is the option rename your current squad, or create a new one. I currently have 6 squads on the go.

Cheers mate, you're a legend

The MLS bronze team is apparently quite a challenge to assemble, but very rewarding to play with. Lots of pacey (therefore expensive) players in there with decent technical stats.

Last edited:
The MLS bronze team is apparently quite a challenge to assemble, but very rewarding to play with. Lots of pacey (therefore expensive) players in there with decent technical stats.

In form Davies is apparently a handful.

Just bought Pjanic for 300 coins, Ciani for 400, and Sissoko for 300