agavrysh

Reaction score
I am new to this, but he has 17 finishing right now, and what looks like a good poacher to me. However, when it shows me key moment of the game and he is with the ball inside the box he misses the goalies like 4 in 5 and many times Gk just catches it. He dribbles with the ball good, but then misses. Does anyone know how can I improve his accuracy? Thanks.

P.S. I play wide 4-2-3-1

So that's strange. Can you show a foto of him?

come on!!! he's still scored 19 in 20 games!!! stop complaining!!!

He scores alright, It just weird that he rarely scores one on one with GK.

He scores alright, It just weird that he rarely scores one on one with GK.

And thats the game mate. Messi, Ronaldo does rarely scores in one on one with GK, so this is weird ;).

LOL I guess I played too much FIFA's games, where I usually make those goals;)

And thats the game mate. Messi, Ronaldo does rarely scores in one on one with GK, so this is weird ;).

yes, it's true, but I have Javier Hernandez in ManUtd Team and he scores 50% of the times

dunno what ppms he has got, but if you can somehow get him to learn places shots then that won't do him any harm for one on ones with the keeper.

Tbh I've found that PPMs don't actually make a difference in cases like this with strikers. It's a tad unrealistic (and frustrating) when you have a striker with good finishing, composure and anticipation who can score 40+ goals a season yet miss so many 1 on 1 chances with the keeper.