Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Brum Boy is back

Brum Boy

Sep 28, 2005
Hey well it took me a while to find it, then i figured out i had to register again so im back. It will be nice to hear from you all again :)

Jamie

Sep 16, 2005
Yeah i really hope you gave me a refferal seeing as I showed you the light :) Welcome back, I think we have 90% of the orignial/regular posters back.

John

Resident God
Sep 19, 2005
We moved to try and get away from you, it didnt work though so now we're stuck with you again. ****.
Only joking, the hosts were being dickheads on the other site so Sean re-registered here as they wouldnt let him carry the domain, and now we have lovely new message board software.

Jamie

Sep 16, 2005
To be honest im just thinking of names off the top of my head, so im not tottaly sure.

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
Murali, Az, Paul, Jack, Robmc, James, Boro.

I think those are the regulars who arent here.

Jonny

Sep 18, 2005
AZ isn't as much as a regular as he use to be. Muralis just arrived, Paul,James, Rob and Boro stil haven't arrived

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
Rob says he not coming back becuase of spammers & hes settign up a site. We dont want him anyway hes a Geordie idiot (he said im not a real Celtic fan becuase im not the right religion, what a ******)

John

Resident God
Sep 19, 2005
We weren't founded by a jew, we've just been run by 2 jews in succession.

At least to my knowledge we wern't founded by a Jew.

Jamie

Sep 16, 2005
And most clubs hiss at you to replicate the gas chambers in the concerntration camps. And the song, " We were running round Tottenham with are ******* hanging out, singin Ive got foreskin havent you" etc. How very racist.

John

Resident God
Sep 19, 2005
Jamie said:
And most clubs hiss at you to replicate the gas chambers in the concerntration camps. And the song, " We were running round Tottenham with are ******* hanging out, singin Ive got foreskin havent you" etc. How very racist.

And none of those clubs get fines either, but if they made a remark about a black player, they'd have life time bans the clubs would get fined etc etc, why is one acceptable? It ****** me off. ******* Fulham fans were doing it on monday all 5 of thier fans! Losers. They couldnt even fill thier quota! Ha!