Brum Boy is back

Brum Boy

Reaction score
Hey well it took me a while to find it, then i figured out i had to register again so im back. It will be nice to hear from you all again :)

Yeah i really hope you gave me a refferal seeing as I showed you the light :) Welcome back, I think we have 90% of the orignial/regular posters back.

We moved to try and get away from you, it didnt work though so now we're stuck with you again. ****.
Only joking, the hosts were being dickheads on the other site so Sean re-registered here as they wouldnt let him carry the domain, and now we have lovely new message board software.

Hi again Danny, welcome back.

Jamie said:
Welcome back, I think we have 90% of the orignial/regular posters back.
Who is stll not here? I know Jack isn't yet.

To be honest im just thinking of names off the top of my head, so im not tottaly sure.

Murali, Az, Paul, Jack, Robmc, James, Boro.

I think those are the regulars who arent here.

AZ isn't as much as a regular as he use to be. Muralis just arrived, Paul,James, Rob and Boro stil haven't arrived

Rob says he not coming back becuase of spammers & hes settign up a site. We dont want him anyway hes a Geordie idiot (he said im not a real Celtic fan becuase im not the right religion, what a ******)

Gregor said:
(he said im not a real Celtic fan becuase im not the right religion, what a ******)

Thats a bit harsh, was he being serious?

Dealy serious.

I used you as an example John. I sadi Johns not Jewish but Spurs were founded by a Jew & he supports them.

We weren't founded by a jew, we've just been run by 2 jews in succession.

At least to my knowledge we wern't founded by a Jew.

And most clubs hiss at you to replicate the gas chambers in the concerntration camps. And the song, " We were running round Tottenham with are ******* hanging out, singin Ive got foreskin havent you" etc. How very racist.

Jamie said:
And most clubs hiss at you to replicate the gas chambers in the concerntration camps. And the song, " We were running round Tottenham with are ******* hanging out, singin Ive got foreskin havent you" etc. How very racist.

And none of those clubs get fines either, but if they made a remark about a black player, they'd have life time bans the clubs would get fined etc etc, why is one acceptable? It ****** me off. ******* Fulham fans were doing it on monday all 5 of thier fans! Losers. They couldnt even fill thier quota! Ha!