Martino

Reaction score
OK. I wasnt going to upload another tactic for a long time, but this one is just too good and too fun to watch not to share. It high pressing, fast forward play with lots of runs forward. Unlike most strikerless tactics here, it's a wide and not narrow tactic.
Here's the line up
View attachment 96970

A sweeper keeper to clear the through balls that will eventually happen due to the high defensive line.
Two Ball playing defenders. Needs pace and man marking. Strong and fast and not morons on the ball.
IWBs doesnt have to be invert footed, actually I think i prefer right foot for right side and vice versa, but do your own experience.
Two registas to close down room for the opponent to play in and to dictate the match from the center of the pitch.
B2M. This guy will get his share of one on ones vs opponent keeper, so finishing is not to be underrated here. I like a creative, fast and good off the ball player here with decent defensive skills.
Advanced playmaker is the key to unlock the defense. Needs vision, first touch etc.
Two shadowstrikers are the "forwards" You can easily use strikers here and once they know the position they'll get even better.

Opp instructions here.
View attachment 96969View attachment 96968

TI here
View attachment 96967

And I just won the Danish cup 7-1 against a pretty good team.
View attachment 96966

Tweak version here. It shows much more potential. See post#8. https://www.mediafire.com/?8tb67cl0i6cjej7

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL HERE https://www.mediafire.com/?t7gwhei8p88jcyy

Last edited:
Go into advance options and than manage attachments and from there find the screenshot that you want to delete and delete that

As always,
What is the training and match prep during the season ?

I let assistant handle general training. Then i mostly train players for the roles or wherever they're lacking. Match prep i switch between offensive movements, def.positioning and team cohesion.

Suggestions:
1) Maybe you should test with EPL, a team such as Man Utd, Arsenal, Aston Villa, watford or whoever because people know what to expect. I personally not so familiar with Danish league and this team so I dont know if this tac is good or not.

2) Maybe you show results of whole or half seasons rather than just a game?!

Suggestions:
1) Maybe you should test with EPL, a team such as Man Utd, Arsenal, Aston Villa, watford or whoever because people know what to expect. I personally not so familiar with Danish league and this team so I dont know if this tac is good or not.

2) Maybe you show results of whole or half seasons rather than just a game?!

Will do so next time. i'm in the middle of moving, so dont have time to play the next month or so to do proper testing, but feel free to tweak the tactic.