looks good pal will be using dem in my new fm 10 can you get paul pogba and the liverpool youth teams pictures aswell

sorry I didnt realise it was his thread, only just noticed here, my bad

Thanks, also to David ;)

@ bsanchezb: I'll only do something with it when the surname is bold printed. It's clearly said in the tutorial and I won't make an exception!!

We have just started making it, so just wait... First post is up-to-date!

My First Facepack :Chelsea

166lk6a.png
bj8to4.png
w63wl.png

http://depositfiles.com/files/mcbudcaic

Enjoy..... :)

Last edited:
Any chance of doing a Man City one m8?? Your facepacks look mint!!

City will come soon ;)

And Chelsea was already made if you look in the downloadlist :$

(This are also actionpictures and we want profilepictures..)

Facepack

City will come soon ;)

And Chelsea was already made if you look in the downloadlist :$

(This are also actionpictures and we want profilepictures..)

what u want and what u get its 2 different things maybe some ppl want action do you think you boss or sumit tell me how to make facepacks your a silly wee laddie keep you thought to your self as you read someone says its MINT so get it up yae:)

I'm not your boss, indeed, but it's OUR facepack and not yours ;)

If you know it so good, start then your own facestyle. We discussed that we want to have profile pictures and not action pictures..

(What is meant by mint?? I'm not English, I'm Dutch..)

I don't know, it's not a really big club and people are more busy with the upperleagues ;)

@Filipino: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics > faces

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:54 PM ----------

I'm sorry for the doublepost, but I've updated the first post;)

Please could you make avideo tutorial of how to make these, cos i really wanna do one

I really would make one, but I don't know how I should do that. And I have another problem, my harddisk crashe last week so it's impossible at the moment..

And the tutorial seems clear right?? :$

Yes but i don't have a clue when it comes to photoshop so video help would be appreciated.