Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdedinamo

Reaction score
I have been playing the top leagues for quite a while and am getting bored of it. Decided to start a story for a BSS or BSN team, but there is one problem. I have no knowledge of the players. So a nice list of players that I can get off free transfers or loans would be great.

Thanks guys......

In work at the moment so I can only give you some off the top of my head. These are some of the players that got me promotion with Worcester City in my first season.
Joey Jones - MC - He always preforms very well for me. Had average rating of about 7.5 in my first season at Worcester. Had most MoM aswell. Free at start of game but on some of my other non league games I've had to pay a few thousand for him at the start of the second season.
Paul Phillips - GK - Quality keeper for me
Paul Heckingbottom - DL - He is 31 and didnt preform at all for me in my second season but I don't think he dropped below an avg rating of 7 in my first.
Rob Davies - MC - Awesome

Jake Taylor (He scored 34 goals from 67 games and counting for me) you can loan him from Reading, after that season if your promoted he will accept a full contract.

James Hurst(An awesome player, plays anywhere across the back, left,right and center. you can loan him from Portsmouth, after a full season loan he will be out of contract as Portsmouth dont offer him a new one, if you got promoted you can sign him on a free.

Lewis Chalmers A center midfielder, Although I cannot remember were I got him from, you will need a bit of transfer budget to obtain, he will cost about 20k.

My Best advice is make sure you have a good assistant manager, and scout, and constantly check the team report, and sign the players recommended there, expecailly if the scout report refers to them as a define purchase.

One last method to get good players, check the transfer rumors of your league, and look at players other clubs are rumored for, scout them and get them if they make the grade.

Jake Taylor (He scored 34 goals from 67 games and counting for me) you can loan him from Reading, after that season if your promoted he will accept a full contract.

James Hurst(An awesome player, plays anywhere across the back, left,right and center. you can loan him from Portsmouth, after a full season loan he will be out of contract as Portsmouth dont offer him a new one, if you got promoted you can sign him on a free.

Lewis Chalmers A center midfielder, Although I cannot remember were I got him from, you will need a bit of transfer budget to obtain, he will cost about 20k.

My Best advice is make sure you have a good assistant manager, and scout, and constantly check the team report, and sign the players recommended there, expecailly if the scout report refers to them as a define purchase.

One last method to get good players, check the transfer rumors of your league, and look at players other clubs are rumored for, scout them and get them if they make the grade.

Hey, I was reading this post cause I am doing an Oxford United story (Named it Oxford City though :D) and i needed help tryna sign players... thanks for the tip

In work at the moment so I can only give you some off the top of my head. These are some of the players that got me promotion with Worcester City in my first season.

Reckon if you had some time you could put a few more names up.. Playing lower leagues is fun. But extremely frustrating!!! Need the players to do it...

Get Alexis Nikolas and Wilfried Domoraud on free in first season.

Danijel Subotic and Matt Ritchie on loan from Pompey.

Most are free, a few are available for under 10k LOAD UP REUNION PLAYERS
ST
George Junior Weah
***** Robert
Branmir Kostadinov (spelling?)
M
Dean Clarke
Yohan Mathis
D
Jim Albencourt
Gael Payet
Didier Caro (spelling)
GK
LUDOVIC GRONDIN!!!!

The GK

You have to get the mighty

Lars Stubhaug!!!

19 Y.o Goalkeeper

He is on a free, his stats are pretty lame to start of with but he seemed to develop fast as my 1st choice keeper, didn't need to buy another 1st team keeper intill i was in the Premier League.... 8 seasons later

I think his intial wage demands weren't bad ether...

CB:
Cedric Fraumens
Alexandre Thea
Jim Ablancourt

GK:
Ludovic Grondin

LW:
Marc Zanotti(Good player for League 1!!!!)
Patrick Vaz(Scores a lot from long)

ST:
Hamed Sacko

Look at the clubs from the country Reunion. Quality players that can sign for you.
I won the BSN with Blyth Spartans recently

Status
Not open for further replies.