rosyidbudiman

Reaction score
It's my first tactic I post on fm-base, hope you like it... Im using BIRMINGHAM

Actually, I created it when I was using Liverpool and trying to maximizing Torres goalscoring ability in 4-2-4 Formation.

Actually since the two first season with Liverpool Torres suffers injuries so many time I have to wait till the 3rd season t make sure this formation works well, he scores 42 goals in EPL!!!

Since it works well, I tried this formation using Birmingham..still works wonder!!

Particularly good facing almost all kind of formation, the worst enemy is them who using 4-2-3-1...lost 1-5 at Anfield and 0-4 at Villa Park

Download here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2x3qj4mcwwxpx7s/Bud%20424WG.tac

Players:
GK : make sure he has nice stats on rushing out
DR/L : crossing, concentration, tackling, pace/accel,team work
DCR: marking, heading, jumping,concentration
DCL: pace/accel, creativity (agger or wilson like)
MCR: tackling, stamina, marking, long shot
MCL:passing,creatvity, stamina
AMR: dribbling, passing, creativity,crossing,pace
AML: dribbling,pace,finishing,composure..MUST be able to play as AML
STCR: pace ,dribbling,finishing, first touch
STCL: pace, dribbling creativity..crossing etc is a plus..MUST be able to play as STCL

PITCH SIZE : normal

Opposition Instruction:

All Defender : Tackling Hard
All Midfielder: Tackling Hard+ Shown on to weaker foot. Some really goodplayers with need to be closed down

All Striker: Tackling Har+Shown on to weaker foot. Some really good need tobe marks tighly or closed down

THE FORMATION
2zqhb7q.png

RESULT AT THE END OF SEASON
30ths1i.png

VS BIG TEAMS: HOME MATCHES

2d6wgvq.png

sesub8.png

1zdyjqh.png

8wid76.png

o53m2w.png

VS BIG TEAMS: AWAY MATCHES

2rdiv0y.png

2jbsjdw.png

k561zt.png

2eqbgc6.png

29wnvxc.png

Hope works well for you too!

WITH ATLETICO MADRID

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
What kind of defensive record did you have with Liverpool?

What kind of defensive record did you have with Liverpool?
Well, not so good either.... 1st season 36 conceded EPL only, 2nd season 24 conceded EPL only..

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

screenshots, more info ...
Sorry since the connection so bad here... It takes too long to upload picture...I'll ad some next time the mess got fixed

looks impressive, but why kadlec out wide ?
The main goal scorer is STCR and since the tactic using switch position between AML and STCL I put kadlec with the accomplished AML position, Suazo still awkward and Benitez innefectual...

In fact when one Suazo and Benitez strucked by injuries (and it happened often!!) Kadlec will fill the position and put Bouseajour in AML... Still Kadlec scores 14 goals and Bouseajour 13 in EPL only... It's a shame but the top goalscorer of my first season is Roger Johnson LOL..with 17 goals

Woaa... six of the best you've got there... thanks for trying, tell me ur progress with the tactic will ya?

Ok mate, good luck

yeah will definitely keep going, team seems so clinical with this tactic

started with chelsea as im always small teams atm and there my english team :p

Do u think that if we don´t have the swap position between AML and LSTR that it could decrease the offensive power?

yeah will definitely keep going, team seems so clinical with this tactic

started with chelsea as im always small teams atm and there my english team :p
How's now? have ur Chelsea finish the first season? How many goals the targetman scores?

Do u think that if we don´t have the swap position between AML and LSTR that it could decrease the offensive power?
haven't try it yet.. I swap them to give Kadlec (whic is my fave player in FM2011) more goalscoring opportunity :p and it works.. he scores 14 and beausejour 13 (EPL only) while Suazo spent most of his time injured..