f00tiemad

Reaction score
Hey up guys,just wanting to ask a quick question regarding the budget adjustment bar.

does your budget adjustment bar not work?

I've looked on 3 different saves now and it's not worked on any of them.

Could it be a bug or is it because it's only the beta?

Cheers Tom

It's working fine in my game. If you have recently changed the budgets and have transfers pending, you won't be able to change the budgets. Also make sure there is enough wage/transfer budget available to compensate.

It's working fine in my game. If you have recently changed the budgets and have transfers pending, you won't be able to change the budgets. Also make sure there is enough wage/transfer budget available to compensate.

i ant changed changed it in any of the saves, and i just completed my 3rd signing (altogether spent 7/8m) and the button you have to press is just blanked out...

EDIT: never mind its working its changed that's all, now you move it then confirm it as before you had to press the button move the bar thing and confirm :S

Last edited:
How do I access the Budget Adjustment bar?

Please and thank you.

Go to the main boardroom screen and its the top right section of the page. Bad explanation I Know:/

Mate, if your transfer budget goes negative, you can't adjust until you sell a player or the board injects funds.

There is a "Change Budgets" button. Doesn't it work, mate?

When I click it, it just shows the Finance's screen.

It works on fine my Man United save..

Is because you are managing in Australia mate, clubs there have a set amount of wage budget. It is similar to the MLS.