Golasooo

Reaction score
So I've purchased a Brazilian regen, but he is only age 16, meaning that by the rules, he cannot transfer to my club (Sevilla) for two more years. In the meantime, the budget adjustment slider has been blocked out and I am unable to change to. It says:

"The board will not deal with any budget related requests at this time as budgets have only recently been adjusted and contract offers based on these adjustments are still open."

The regen is the only transfer-target that I am in discussions with. So is this predicament a glitch, bug, or just an awful perk to the new system they introduced to prevent free-sliding during negotiations? Am I going to have to wait 2 years before I can change the slider again?

So I've purchased a Brazilian regen, but he is only age 16, meaning that by the rules, he cannot transfer to my club (Sevilla) for two more years. In the meantime, the budget adjustment slider has been blocked out and I am unable to change to. It says:

"The board will not deal with any budget related requests at this time as budgets have only recently been adjusted and contract offers based on these adjustments are still open."

The regen is the only transfer-target that I am in discussions with. So is this predicament a glitch, bug, or just an awful perk to the new system they introduced to prevent free-sliding during negotiations? Am I going to have to wait 2 years before I can change the slider again?

Certainly sounds like a bug/flaw.

i think you might have to wait until the transfer market opens, this has happened to me before but not for two years also if you make profit and the board gives you extra funds it should go away

i don't know if this works but try to buy someone, sometimes my board adjust the budget if i haven't got the funds and when it's been adjusted cancel the deal for that player and hopefully it should be back to normal

Thanks guys, I still had a bunch of money left in the budget so I bought someone and the restrictions disappeared. Not sure if they are gone because of the transfer or because of waiting over time, but they are gone.

it took me a long time to discover that budget slider, where I could raid the transfer budget to boost my salary budget. Only problem is when the board sees you don't need all that transfer budget, so they cut it the next year, and leave your your salary budget the same.