burkeyoa

Reaction score
So i have a major problem. I am playing as chesterfield and have managed to get promoted to the PL via the playoffs. Before the play off final the board set the budget limits for next season. 1 mil transfer fund with 75kpw wage budget. Now i had a striker with an option to buy clause on loan which i took up which wiped out the 1 million transfer kitty i had. After winning the play off final i thought i transfer funds an kitty would be reviews in the season expectations. But to my surprise it hasn't! And now that we got promote a lot of contracts had wage increases which now has me over my wage budget. I heavily relied on loans last year to get promoted they have all returned and as i am now in the PL they want me to pay wages to get them back which i cant. So i have been left with a tiny squad which doesnt have the quality to stay in the PL in all honesty with out the loans we would struggle in the championship. I cant even take freebies either as i cant pay the wages. There is no option to ask for an increase transfer fund or wage budget in the make a request either. Anything that can be done here?

Think you just need to accept you've got what you've got and just try as hard as you can to win matches and survive. All part of the game!

Am trying to accept it but all the hard work i got getting here. Seems to be some sort of bug am guessing? As the board where prepared to give me the same budget as in the championship doesnt seem to make sense. I am left with a squad of 15 that only includes 2 centre backs and 1 right back. I cant get anyone in as am over the wage budget due to contract increases. Looks like the u18s will be getting a lot playing time. Just annoying as my championship squad will be so much better than my Premier league squad. ahhhhhh lol

The board does not want to risk the financial status of the club by throwing money at you. That's why you're getting pretty much the same budget. Some boards just are like that.