twelly2712

Reaction score
Im in my second season with man u ive brought some players in and just i manage to get a loan sorted for james rodriguez from madrid i cant change my budget around to make funds available, it says i have 2.5mil in on the transfer side which is in black and in brackets, and i have just under 300k wages left over. it happened in my first season aswell but i sorted it by asking for more funds from the board, that option is not available this time and nobody is coming in for my listed players, so does anyone have any tips?

Thanks
Chris

you could lower the price demands for the players u are selling. Or perhaps if u;re really forced to use only 2.5m, use ur current squad with loans for some players. The board might allocate funds in the winter or u'll just need to wait for next summer

ive offered the players out for nothing and nobody wants them, i just dont get why i cant change things, im in profit with after buying players but 10 million, i made 390million last year club wise i dont have any transfers pending in coming or out going