Budgets for Top Teams in FM11.3

Indeed they spent £71 million but you would think they still would have 10-15 mil

Oh well I aint too gutted Chelsea still have a very talented squad and if you sell a few players such as Hilario , Ferreira etc you should have a few mil to buy 1 or two youngsters and im sure you start getting loads to spend again from the second season onwards.

Some people are clueless..
Ofcourse teams will have less than normal to spend, remember the summer AND january transfers have been taken into account..

Not sure if this is just me but every game I start on new patch no matter what team I don't get a transfer Budget :S whats the problem ? anyone else have this ?

In my Liverpool game I just started they have got 0 money for transfers weird

Good news guys. Marseille does get in start only 1.7 mil, but after 1 or 2 months if you play very good matches (and due to entering Champions League), you get around 20 mil deposited to the transfer budget due to the "good financial state"... Your wage budget also becomes bigger!

Good news guys. Marseille does get in start only 1.7 mil, but after 1 or 2 months if you play very good matches (and due to entering Champions League), you get around 20 mil deposited to the transfer budget due to the "good financial state"... Your wage budget also becomes bigger!

I know who I'll be starting a new game with now. (6)

Danish, Portuguese, Greek and Turkish leagues done, because of requests from this forum and thedugout. :)

Woops! I could of sworn I put it in.

I'll edit it in when I get home (working in the library in college at the moment). :)

Cheers pal, this is brilliant. Any chance of a French Ligue 2 please?

Last edited:
For those that fancy a challenge in a country with modest budgets and good young players;

Mexican First Division

America (MEX) - £3M/£325Kp/w
Atlante - £300K/£135Kp/w
Atlas - £600K/£155Kp/w
Chivas - £300K/£165Kp/w
Cruz Azul - £2.4M/£425Kp/w
Estudiantes Tecos - £1.2M/£105Kp/w
Jaguares - £1.2M/£120Kp/w
Monterry - £1.5M/£215Kp/w
Morelia - £1.5M/£145Kp/w
Necaxa - £1.2M/£175Kp/w
Pachuca - £1.2M/£130Kp/w