BigEasyG

Reaction score
Can anyone explain this anomaly?
When playing as Celtic Manager in career mode the budget/s provided are c3M Pound Sterling.......
And yet, after starting a new save (WSW A League)....I see 'news items' of Celtic buying this player and that player. After some investigation - I calculate that Celtic have spent almost 11M Pound Sterling on three players!! WTF???
Why aren't these budgets made available to you in career mode? Just another frustration I've noticed with FM13.....btw, the match engine is a joke.....players running to the ball then stopping dead in their tracks to allow an attacking player (some distance from the ball) to run run through 1 on 1 v the keeper.......
:mad::mad::mad:

Can anyone explain this anomaly?
When playing as Celtic Manager in career mode the budget/s provided are c3M Pound Sterling.......
And yet, after starting a new save (WSW A League)....I see 'news items' of Celtic buying this player and that player. After some investigation - I calculate that Celtic have spent almost 11M Pound Sterling on three players!! WTF???
Why aren't these budgets made available to you in career mode? Just another frustration I've noticed with FM13.....btw, the match engine is a joke.....players running to the ball then stopping dead in their tracks to allow an attacking player (some distance from the ball) to run run through 1 on 1 v the keeper.......
:mad::mad::mad:

and SCORE!!!
Yeah i agree the AI is flawed. But it is a two edged sword, as in it works for an against you.
Did Celtic sell any players to raise their transfer budget? As Wanyama normally goes for a good price..if not then its another bug in a long list SI afto sort out lol

and SCORE!!!
Yeah i agree the AI is flawed. But it is a two edged sword, as in it works for an against you.
Did Celtic sell any players to raise their transfer budget? As Wanyama normally goes for a good price..if not then its another bug in a long list SI afto sort out lol
tbh......I was too busy calculating what Celtic had spent - but I can't remember seeing the news item advising that they had sold Wanyama (it wouldn't surprise me as, in my career mode, I am constantly hounded with requests for Wanyama!!! Cheers