gizmo85

Reaction score
As above how can it be realistic that Sevilla start with 21.5m and at Madrid start win 2-3m how is that possible? Every year these budgets are not realistic get it sorted si..

It all depends on how much money the said club in the summer spends iirc.

That's exactly it, so there's nothing to "get sorted".

lol thers nothing to get sorted??

even thou madrid spent a few quid last summer they got more for sales than they did spend i am using winter transfer window update so they should have got more in that update than 3m..

lol thers nothing to get sorted??

even thou madrid spent a few quid last summer they got more for sales than they did spend i am using winter transfer window update so they should have got more in that update than 3m..
You're joking, correct? Check the facts.

1 - Real Madrid spent 85.5m Euros before last season started and got very little back in sales.

2 - Start a new game and you'll see Madrid actually starts with as much as 20m Euro. No matter how you look at it, it's more than 2-3m.

OFFICIAL WINTER UPDATE.

That and why would they give the full budget to a non experienced albeit former player manager, as you are at game start.

maybe i should have put ath before madrid as that is what i meant but i didnt know ppl wouldnt understand the term AT MADRID no one is talking about real madrid my mistake for not putting a HHHHHHHHHHHH after the ATTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

maybe i should have put ath before madrid as that is what i meant but i didnt know ppl wouldnt understand the term AT MADRID no one is talking about real madrid my mistake for not putting a HHHHHHHHHHHH after the ATTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

You mean an L, it's not Athletico, it's Atletico. :)