Danwolf

Reaction score
While we at FM Base will help where we can, there's things out of our remit that needs to be reported as a bug. To help the nice people at SI, use the below when reporting bugs to SI as it helps them reproduce and fix the bugs! (Making our experience playing a whole lot better!)

SI Football Manager 2020 Bugs Forum

Summary: A quick summary of the issue.
Description of Issue: Describe the issue in as much detail as possible. If the issue reproduces, please include these steps within Steps to Reproduce, then give us the file names of the relevant files you've uploaded to our OwnCloud.
Steps to Reproduce: How to cause the bug to occur.
Files Uploaded to the SI OwnCloud: They will nearly ALWAYS need a save game in order to investigate the issue, so please be sure to provide a relevant save. Alternatively if it is a match engine issue, save the match and upload the .pkm file.

Also remember to add a tag of the version number of the FM you found the issue within (within Options > About Football Manager, e.g. 20.2.0 etc).

Last edited:
I would like to update something here:

Match Enginee Sub-Forum Bugs has been closed.

Rest remain the same.

I have played roughly 17 seasons on my current save, youth level is 1 training and youth facilities are excellent standard. My under 18's had an invite to join the league however my under 23's have never received an invite. Some forum posts suggest that there may be a bug?