Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
I have just installed teh January Transfer Update from here, and since then EVERY team talk, both start, half time and full time. evoke a negative reaction from almost every player. not had 1 positive yet!!
This is no matter what I say, what tone I say it, and even if I let the assistant do it.

This MUST be a bug with the new update as it'snever been like this before!!

please help????!!!!

I have just installed teh January Transfer Update from here, and since then EVERY team talk, both start, half time and full time. evoke a negative reaction from almost every player. not had 1 positive yet!!
This is no matter what I say, what tone I say it, and even if I let the assistant do it.

This MUST be a bug with the new update as it'snever been like this before!!

please help????!!!!

When you say "januari update", what are you referring to ? That you got online with steam and updated the game and got a new databas( changes in the MatchEngine) , that you have downloaded an updated databas( no changes in the MatchEngine)

Sorry, LFCMarshalls update in the downloads section of this website.

Sorry, LFCMarshalls update in the downloads section of this website.

An update made by a user using the editor to move players to their new club, changes in their potential ability etc has nothing to do with the actuall coding of the game. Assuming you are on the latest patch and online with steam, the only thing I can think of is that you have started with a reputation lower than your players, something you did not start with ( or had after wining titles) in your previous save.If this is the case, then the players will have a harder time motivating them selfes for you

So Sunday League Footballer is a bad idea!? Ok, many thanks for your help. I will start again with International Footballer past experience.
I am concerned because I have always selected Sunday League Footballer (being honest) and never noticed this problem before

Thanks for your help..
here goes...

So Sunday League Footballer is a bad idea!? Ok, many thanks for your help. I will start again with International Footballer past experience.
I am concerned because I have always selected Sunday League Footballer (being honest) and never noticed this problem before

Thanks for your help..
here goes...

Correct :d

The bug was actually that in previous patches ( 12.0.4), the reputation was bugged as it was meant to be working like it is now. Its like different difficult levels. If starting out as an unknown player taking over Barca, then its really hard, but if starting out as a retired international star ( like a club legend like Guardiola), then its much easier

True, and sorted. Suppose that's much more realistic that way.
Thanks for your help

You can also set it to sunday league manager and start unemployed to have a real challenge.