(Bug) "We expect to see you pick up 10 points in the next five games"

Lucagian

Reaction score
During the pre-season, after leaking information to the press, the boardroom challenged me to get 10 points in the next five games. If I failed to do so, I'd get sacked. (Pic 1, note the date)
In the second picture you'll notice that I got 12 points in the first five games (Serie A).
You'll also see that in the Serie A I go on to win 10 in a row. In the third, the league table.
In the fourth, after losing to Atalanta (2nd), I get sacked for my "failure to reach the set points total in the last five games".

My last save (other than the sacked save) is just before the Real Madrid match, so unless there's a way to 'undo' a match (the Atalanta match), I lose my 4-0 win too! XD
I saw another guy with the same problem last week, it's ridiculous! Does anyone have any advice?
Basically I'll have to get through the season without losing in Serie A, i.e. quits left, right and centre!

View attachment 439707 View attachment 439706 View attachment 439705 View attachment 439704

Last edited:
Its been reported as a bug so there is not much you can do about it till SI fix their mess

After they fix will I be able to continue my save?

Now that is what i fear most. That is the reason why i had to stop playing FM14. Too many critical bugs & its taking SI so long to fix. I really doubt they would fix all this big mess without us having to start a new save but lets wait & see

Don't worry I'm sure SI will say that some idiot chairman may do this in real life may do this so it's not a bug!?