bug with continental rules (editor): competition starting at YEAR ZERO

rodrigoorrego

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a bug.. if it's not, I'm sorry and please disregard this...

hello people from this forum, I'm new here but I'm also I'm used to play around with the football manager editor for some time, although I've never provably did anything too much complex... but now I had an idea of competition I wish to create

to create this competition I'm planning, I'm trying to create continental rules at the football manager 2016 editor so I can, speaking shortly, can create a World Club Championship with more clubs participating..

but since I wanted to select clubs from other divisions than the first (the second divisions, third divisions, etc.) of the countries I've created the cup using the "Other Cups" menu because there I could choose directly from which division the teams are selected to participate in the cup (I don't know if it is possible to do the same on the "first" menu "cups" on the "qualification system" menu, since there I could only choose a coutry and a number of teams qualifying from that country)

so here is the problem: I was able to create a new game using this new created continental competition, but then a very weird bug happens that I can't understand, and maybe someone here more experienced than me with the editor can understand:

the competition never started neither appeared in the clubs schedules.. so I checked and figured out why: the competition is scheduled to start in the YEAR ZERO (it should had be 2015 I believe)!

so I can't understand why this happen, neither how to fix it :(

if someone here could help me with the answer or a idea or a clue on how to fix this.. I would love to have some answers to this post!
so I thank, since now, for the attention of who answers it and for the attention of who have read this post!

ps: shortly, what I want to do is the following: I've created competitions for every region in the world in some countries, and I wanted to qualify clubs from these countries to play this World Club Champsionship (that I'm trying to create as a continental competition)