chess_panther

Reaction score
I edited Boavista back to the Portuguese Premier League along with a foreground sugar-daddy to simulate a wonderful turn of events to a situation you guys really don't need to know about. So, I edited 4 amateur players at their 18 years of age (near portuguese wonderkids) so that I could use them later on in the european competitions. That season as come and one of them has drawn attention by Liverpool which I promptly refused. His agent demanded a better wage with a very fair proposition. I accepted and...well, another a dialogue sequence pops up like we're still negotiating. I accept again and he starts becoming impatient. I changed a few things here and there and soon it evolved to him dropping out of the negotiations.

I tested this with the other 3 edited players and the same thing happens. What to do? It's like their agents do not recognize what I'm offering or accepting (which is equal or superior), instead they react like I'm offering them lower values.

I doubt I will be able to fix this but I would like to know what triggered this.

EDIT: btw, found out that I stupidly set their contracts by mistake up to 2025...is this responsible for it? and if yes, how so?

I have the exact same problem! So irritating! I have reached the January transfer window, teams are chasing my players and I can't offer them new contracts!