Bugs in Full game

tHOMIEsLFC

Reaction score
Anyone having same issues as the Beta when playing the full game?

I still have translation errors.

I'm Danish but have the game language set to English as I like it better, but nationality's, media names and injury names is in Danish, very annoying.

Found more bugs in main game than beta. GG SI

Anyone having same issues as the Beta when playing the full game?

I still have translation errors.

I'm Danish but have the game language set to English as I like it better, but nationality's, media names and injury names is in Danish, very annoying.
I'm Danish too, and had exactly the same issue, as I always have the game language set to english too. The way I fixed it was to uninstall the game, and delete all files relevant to the installation. Before you re-install the game, go to Steam (if you play with Steam) and right click on FM23 and got to "Properties" (I believe it is properties, but I'm not on my main PC with Steam installed, so forgive for me if I remember incorrectly).
Somewhere under "Properties" you should have a tab where you can change the installation language of the game, and that is probably set to danish as default due to your Windows language is set to danish too. Change that to english before installing the game, and that should fix the problem because then you don't have to go into "Preferences" in-game and change the language from danish to english.
Hopefully this helps, even though it is a bit of a hassle to fix it, but it's worth while IMO.