htiddd

Reaction score
Hii jst a wee discussion on wat bugs/error there mite be in this gameee iv noticedd u miss alot of penaltys no matter who the taker is and ano the team scores 30 seconds after u score jst askin any1 to leave a wee comment if they think theres any fauklts in the game and will there be a patch out soon????////

thanks John.

That's not true. I've had 3 penalties and they've all been scored by Owen Hargreaves.

Patch will be out in February time I assume, unless they release another 'Hotfix' patch because of the transfer bug.

Actually, I've scored a few penaltys- Including one bruiser from my CB XD
Penaltys are just luck, all ways will be.

That's not true. I've had 3 penalties and they've all been scored by Owen Hargreaves.

Patch will be out in February time I assume, unless they release another 'Hotfix' patch because of the transfer bug.
theres one out in december

welll in my game more penaltys are saved than scored especially wen some1 who is on a hatrick goes to take a penaltyy.. ure comment are fair enough i was jst wunderin if that was a bud def o needty bring a patch out soon to fix some things

The next patch is scheduled for December, purely for bug fixing.

I stand corrected. My bad (A)

Ive missed **** loads of pens. SI have admitted the conversion rate is too low and will be fixed for 11.2.

Ive missed **** loads of pens. SI have admitted the conversion rate is too low and will be fixed for 11.2.

I had the complete opposite, fa cup 3rd round vs millwall with everton, in the shootout there was 14 consecutive successful spot kicks (7 from each) before one of their players finally missed.

I've scored all the pens I've had - ONE :p (in TWO saves)

what is the transfer bug, could someone please tell me. ive tried to look it up by googling it an all but can get any info?? anyone please?

Yakubu always scores his pens for me, but when Arteta or Cahill or Beckford take then they hit it wide more often than not

I've found that sahin (my 1st choice pen taker) always scores, but when he's not playing, Barrios usually misses. I am putting it down to a difference in hidden attributes such as the ability to handle pressure

quality! Dirty Leeds scumbag running to the prem for more money even though he's only good for League One. Why else didn't Grayson give him a new deal before he started whining about wanting to move higher? Cos he knew he wasn't good enough, that's why!

Since I said I've had only one pen I've played December in my Sampdoria save and it's now up to 4 (and scored them all, Pazzini scored the first one but as he is injured Palombo had taken two and Pozzi has taken one and 100% success rate :D

Not had too many penalties myself, I think I've had two so far and my conversion rate has been 50% (although my CB did step up for the second one which had me scratching my head).

However, I've encountered some strange things - can't really be classed as 'bugs', more 'abnormalities':

- I bought a player for £12m - when he joined, it said I signed him for £1.2m. Not that I was complaining mind, I'd saved myself over 10 million quid!

- Both times when I've played Chelsea this season, they fielded a very weak team and ended up losing 7-0 and 3-1 respectively. Note that I'm in charge of recently-promoted Notts Forest who are currently 2 points off the drop zone.

- The most common bug; transfers where players are offered to me for £0, or a club's best player is transfer-listed after, or even during, the first season.

- When Hodgson got the boot as Liverpool gaffer, I declined any interest in the job. When the time came for my next press conference, the first question was about what the fallout was from me declaring interest in the Liverpool job. Annoying on two levels - for one, it had an effect on team harmony, and secondly, I'd never contemplate commandeering the sinking ship that is Liverpool Football Club.

Still, aside from these slight anomalies in the game, I'm enjoying it immensely and Sports Interactive have already robbed me of many hours of my life.

I'm in the half season and until now Lampard missed all penalty that he toke.
7 penalty missed!
Lost 2 games and draw another 2 because this ****, even with individual training set to "penalty".

this **** me off a lot!!

Lampard misses all the penalties he takes in real-life too... sounds pretty realistic to me :p

In mine game there was a bug that said I won the Taca De Portugal, after losing 4-2 on aggregate... :mad:

Couldn't agree more, just missed a penalty at 0-0 in the 90th minute, last game of the season, missed out on promotion on goal difference as a result! :eek:... I blame SI ;)

---

edit -

Despite getting 7 pts from my last 10 games which took me from 6pts clear at the top to 4th somehow my players came good agian... 1-0 in the playoff final!

Last edited: