ArmaniGUnit

Reaction score
In the first game I played I came across two bugs, one which was listed by SI and the other which was mind boggling.

Known issues

There may be the occasional incident where the goalkeeper makes a poor attempt at a save.

There may be the occasional incident where you see wild back passes.
Both glitches occured against Swansea I had to play the match twice as my laptop decided to restart itself for updates when I was up 3-1...
(I apologize for the quality).

1)The wild backpass/own goal by Taylor.
Swansea 0-2 Arsenal - Match Highlights - YouTube

Although it's hard to see, Giroud headed the ball backwards with nobody attacking the ball and Taylor had acres of space to control the ball and clear it, but decided to pass it into his net.

2) The impossible save.
FM14 Superman Goalie glitch. - YouTube
Yes I know it's still a beta. But this would've NEVER happened in the previous edition or any other edition prior to 14, and could potentially be game-breaking(Or at least cost matches).
If you look closely you can CLEARLY see the ball(Shot by Chamberlain) was far enough to NOT hit the post and well out of the goalkeeper's reach. The ball literally changed course and took a 90 degree turn in to Vorm's gloves.

I've reported these to SI but want to know what you guys think.
Anything other bugs occur in the beta?

Really only bug Ive seen so far is a menu slow down, whenever I click auto select squad or auto pick squad numbers it freezes for around 4 sec and then does it, kinda weird since before i never encountered in previous Fms

nothing wrong with that keeper save pal, it was a bad shot that was sent to the side closer to the keeper, just poor finishing, I take it you have not seen Ochoa...

[video=youtube;uk-n2eP_FYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-n2eP_FYc[/video]

hmmm seen quite a lot of dodgy goals especially two easy to save ones from davide santon

Reported it? Thats a one that needs looking at. :D

I've got both teams player ratings visible during matches, but they keep moving. Like, the away team ratings may move on top of the home team's, or vice versa. This happening to anyone else? It's nothing major, just annoying because it's happening 4 or 5 times each match.

Sorry, but like Raikan said I see nothing wrong with the way the ball moved or the save. Plenty of shots curl that much/more than that... the only thing I see wrong with it is that Chamberlain never seems to place his shots IRL!

Anyone notice this...at bottom of the 3d match on the time line not all the yellow cards and red cards are showing?
not effecting the game or anything just something I spotted when one of my players got a red card, I wanted to look at what happened as I missed it but it wernt on the time line.

nothing wrong with that keeper save pal, it was a bad shot that was sent to the side closer to the keeper, just poor finishing, I take it you have not seen Ochoa...
I understand where you're coming from and that there are amazing saves made by goalkeepers, but if you look closely at the goalkeeper's position and his distance relative to where he caught the ball, there was no way he would've gotten to it.
I made a small diagram(Quite terrible) to represent the trajectory.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Anyone notice that it says Lewandowski has agreed a contract with Bayern Munich from the start? Even though irl he hasn't and he has just come out and said he would love to play in the Premier League?

One thing i have noticed, i attempted to buy koke for 7.5m plus 10m in 24 months which would activate his release clause after many failed attempts beforehand, in the end i gave up after a bid worth 20m was rejected and he then signed for Monaco 12.5m which was his release clause :/.

One thing i have noticed, i attempted to buy koke for 7.5m plus 10m in 24 months which would activate his release clause after many failed attempts beforehand, in the end i gave up after a bid worth 20m was rejected and he then signed for Monaco 12.5m which was his release clause :/.
to activate his release clause you have to offer at least 12.5 million up front

I had an agent offer me a player, and in the report it says that he made 255 appearances last season.

the marking is very poor on the wings leaves massive spacefor the likes of santon or clichy to run and score worldies against me

I tried to offer some of my youth players out on loan (at Everton). However no matter how much wage percentage I asked for, it still said 0%. This did not occur when loaning out other teams players.Its kinda annoying, but not game breaking for youth. However with a higher wage it may be a problem...

Last edited:
Whenever i make a change to my tactics, and then switch tabs, then the instructions are reset once i go back to them again, so i can basically only play with basic tactics atm..

Whenever i make a change to my tactics, and then switch tabs, then the instructions are reset once i go back to them again, so i can basically only play with basic tactics atm..

Okay note to self, was using the numbered sliders skin... which made sliders and since they arent in the game anymore... thats why it was bugging