I'm having an issue when the club changes season expectations, it's happend with a couple of clubs in the premier league! What happens is my transfer budget doesn't change even after receiving the email saying your transfer budget is *** & wage budget *** but nothing changes even after progressing a couple of days, I have no outstanding transfers or anything like that, anyone have an idea would greatly appreciate

I hate it when I buy several young players for my youht squad and the tactical knowledge of my first team drops to almost 0.

Assist locations are incorrect. The game says I concede over half of my goals from my right side, but when I trace those goals back and look at past match highlights, that is just not the case. So the map of goals conceded is useless, and I am fairly sure the goals scored side of things is similarly incorrect. Too bad, because it took me a few seasons of tactical tinkering before I realized I could stop yelling at my right winger/full back.

Is defending every going to be non retarded? No matter what instruction I use or how good the CB is, when the opposition are countering, even sometimes when they have the ball and are looking for an opening, the CB does the most retarded thing in the world and pushes up 15-20 yards to press the player on the ball opening up a HUGE gap in the backline others easily and quite often exploit. Always happens to my team no matter what team I play with, never with the opposition. I thought 14.3.1 would fix this but wow SI are full of coders who have no idea what they're doing. Name one team who defend in this retarded fashion? Players can come up to press, but not when the opp are countering with numbers all around the guy with the ball. Dumb glitch has been around since the stock settings. Why is this so hard to fix, or do SI not care?

I play with RB Leipzig in third division in germany, and there its a rule that say that no one younger than 17 can play for the 1. team. But when my youngsters get 17 it still says they are too young... Anybody who knows whats wrong?

NO INTERNATIONAL CUPS!!!

i started a game on the chilean first division, the first three years i managed a mid table team, so i didnt even get a chance to qualify for international competitions. but now i manage a big chilean club, and won the league, i thought that now i would play the libertadores, but i realized the competition hasnt been played since the first season.....

wtf??????? the copa sudamericana hasnt been played either.....

View attachment 343600This has happened too many times... sometimes i have lost like too much game progress because of this... the game closes out of nowhere and then it shows this message any ideas why this happens?

Whenever I have staff retire from my club, their history doesn't include being at my club. Eg. X joined me in 2014, retires in 2019 but history only goes up to the club he was at before he joined in 2014.

Example of the goalkeeping I'm sure has been mentioned here a few times already:
[video=youtube;J3M_WBOwNyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3M_WBOwNyI[/video]

Also, I noticed most of last season's stats are missing from my players' history:
View attachment 335732

[FONT=&quot]I am wondering if a club's reputation in FM14 doesn't increase unless they WIN a cup? I have played FM for years, and I have started using the in-game edior only to see how certain number may change (or not) depending on what happens in the game. As such, I have monitored my club's reputations to see what has a positive effect on reputation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First I managed AIK (Stockholm) and got them to the Euro Cup Quarter Finals, which for that team should be an achievement, but its reputation was not affected. I eventually went to FC Copenhagen and managed to lose back to back semi's in the Euro Cup. Again, the team's reputation didn't move. From there I signed with Ajax, and after a few years managed to lose the Euro Cup final, and later get knocked out in the Champion's Cup Semi, also without any increase in Ajax's reputation (with the exception for the bump I got for winning the Dutch league, which tells me that Club Reputation is working. Lastly I managed Milan, and after half a decade of frustrations and heart breaks, we managed to have our souls crushed in the Champion's Cup Final... and, yes, you might have guessed it, without an increase in the club's reputation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So, with that being said, is it a bug in my game that keeps the clubs' reputations the same or is it immaterial to a team's reputation if it has a deep run (overachieves) in a tournament unless it wins the final game? I think in RL if a club goes deep in a tournament, like Östersund FK did in the Euro Cup this year, it's reputation would increase at least a little bit although not as much as if the club wins it all, of course, but to have no increase in reputation with a good run seems odd to me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know how this works or is supposed to work?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please and thank you![/FONT]