Qwaz

Reaction score
Anyone else get these, or spotted any bugs in the game.

1) When the board offer you a contract you can negotiate your wage down, thus giving the club more money.

2) if someone gets sent off and the tactics come up, if you make substitutions they don't happen.

We should make a list and make sure SI do something about them in the next patch.

the insturctions dont load, which in match i.e exploit flanks etc

if you want to do that, then this is the wrong place as si wont look here

go here

if you want to do that, then this is the wrong place as si wont look here

go here

that's why we should probably make a list, then post it to SI, not everyone is registered there.

are we not allowed to discuss bugs here then?

you can discuss them of course, but getting them fixed requires you to go there. besides you need to send them things like save game files etc

You sub a player who got sent off? oO) Now that is a bug.

You sub a player who got sent off? oO) Now that is a bug.

I mean, when you get a player sent off and the tactics screen comes up, you make substitutions and they don't happen. I imagine its not just my game so people know about it.

It should be cleared up soon if that's the case.

You're right though i probably should post them on the SI forum if I think they haven't been spotted or sorted but I imagine they will have been seen by others.

Oh right! I'm fairly sure that happened to me last night- When trying to put a player, into a position, where the red carded player was, it wouldn't let me. Rather annoying :O

Surely the unrealistic amount of quality transfer listed players is a bug?

I've also just played a Premier League game where all but five of my first team players were on international duty... away to Liverpool... it didn't do down too well.