nath-2010

Reaction score
Goin to start a new game and sell all my players,is it possible to do it,thinking of being newcastle or liverpool plus who should i buy after there gone

1) its not possible to sell all your players..
2) the money you get will not be nearly enough to buy in the players to replaces them
3) your squad harmony will be destroyed and your team will take a long time to gel
4) Liverpool would probably be the best team to chose, even though their players are overpaid...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ool-new-squad-lfc-marshall-latest-update.html

see this thread for inspiration :)

Cheers raikan, yeah as raikan said, i did exactly the same thing with liverpool, won league 1st season easily. key is to get high loan fees to boost your budget, offer out for free, then negotiate at high fees.

Ye cheers, i sold most of my players and built a new squad, played 10 games so far and won all of them only had 1 goal against, got £34m for suarez then i payed £28m for cavani hes a beast for me,

Ye cheers, i sold most of my players and built a new squad, played 10 games so far and won all of them only had 1 goal against, got £34m for suarez then i payed £28m for cavani hes a beast for me,

good stuff, post a sceenshot of ur transfers plz, will b good to see a different set to mine and compare, p.s. i got cavani too, he got over 80 goals 1st season, 50 odd the next

good stuff, post a sceenshot of ur transfers plz, will b good to see a different set to mine and compare, p.s. i got cavani too, he got over 80 goals 1st season, 50 odd the next

see my example of transfer madness! Mainly cos a lot of players are cheaper in the first season

Basically I shouldnt need anyone else for quite some time!
Despite so many coming in I won the league and cup using Raiks 4-3-3 DM

View attachment 279271

Fair enough, u chose chelsea not liverpool, and aint using new update. one small question, how did u manage to have a 230m budget? lol

I didnt, I just buy everyone over 48 months!

fair play, but isnt that dangerous? your income is ****** then for 48 months and u will surely b massively in debt after? im not being critical, im just posing the question as i dont really know the answer and am guessing