Azzer41

Reaction score
Hi guys, ive recently just started on FM base and FM in general but im hoping to start my watford story ASAP...(today or tomorrow):):)

Breaking news!!

BREAKING NEWS!! Watford have sacked Zola after just 1 year at the club, reports suggest he was sacked after being caught smoking weed in his office by David Hughes! It cant be confirmed that these reports are true however people have been asking " why else would they sack the legend that is... Zola"

Stay tuned, more on the way!

BREAKING NEWS!! Watford have sacked Zola after just 1 year at the club, reports suggest he was sacked after being caught smoking weed in his office by David Hughes! It cant be confirmed that these reports are true however people have been asking " why else would they sack the legend that is... Zola"

Stay tuned, more on the way!

Haha lol im following could you maybe check mine out
Fulham-This is our time thank you

THE SAVIOUR?

View attachment 369634 View attachment 369635

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Watford have baffled supporters all across the globe as they confirmed just 30 minutes ago, that John Barnes would become the successor of Gianfranco Zola

Barnes hasn't had much success in his managerial career however some supporters among the Watford FC fanbase are suggesting that he will be the man to spark a revival and bring success to the club.
Barnes himself also had a few words to say.

JB- john barnes
SS - sky sports jouranalist

SS - So John, Gianluca Nani has given you the privalege of managing the Watford first team, just how does it feel to finally have gotten the job? after weeks of frustration for the supporters of Watford FC!!

JB - I am absoloutley delighted that Gian has trusted me with this position and i aim to repay his faith in me and reach for the stars!

SS - Ok, well i am sure Watford supporters will be delighted with those words but can i ask how do you aim to reach success with all of these loans? (a total of 14) surely if you bring a spark of success in your first season... those loans will leave and you may find yourself in a sticky situation?

JB - Look, i will ask you and the fans to stay calm, I already have rough idea of how I will deal with it! we have money and if we so wish... We can always look to make those loans a permanent thing! Never fear, its under control!

SS - Ok, John! Once again im sure the Watford fans will love what they have just heard there, all the best and thank you for your time!

JB - Ok, thank-you too, and goodbye!

sure thing! thankyou for taking your time to start following, im just creating a new post so ill read when im done! :)

sure thing! thankyou for taking your time to start following, im just creating a new post so ill read when im done! :)

cheers looking good nice idea of using Barnes make sure to play Vydra he looked amazing in real life

Yeah, i support liverpool and wanted to do an liverpool legend and i thought of barnes... it was only after i posted about barnes i realised he was from watford, what a coincidence and yeah vydra is brilliant but there are better forwards at watford that ill be using too but vydra will appear alot! loving the story btw

just a quick message, im new to FM... i just wanted to say if things dont go my way then dont be surprised because im ok at it but im not brilliant and im still learning, thank you!

thanks guys, it means alot considering i just started and have tons of views cheers

Yeah, i support liverpool and wanted to do an liverpool legend and i thought of barnes... it was only after i posted about barnes i realised he was from watford, what a coincidence and yeah vydra is brilliant but there are better forwards at watford that ill be using too but vydra will appear alot! loving the story btw

yeah obviously i support Portsmouth but Liverpool are my second team and have loads of shirts also been on a stadium tour there and seen 11 games at Anfield and seen them a lot at Fratton Park lol so i think i can say there my second team

PRE-SEASON REVIEW!

TRANSFERS
View attachment 369681

Some great signings this summer, im delighted that we're able to welcome wellington nem to the club as is the same with Will hughes! these two i hope will become vital parts to our club this year and i think will hughes could potentially become the next Watford skipper!!
i wasnt to keen on bringing adam smith in on loan as we already have 14 players loaned out from udinese but i saw him as what could become a vital player for this season!
many of you wont know Armin Hodzic but he is decent player and scored a few goals for me in an old liverpool save so i snapped him up because i think **** become a good player for us!
Jordan lussey, another liverpool youth graduate... i think he'll become an amazing player
and old manninger signed on a free, i will be getting him to tutour our young goal keeper 'Bond'

p.s. we signed adryan who is also an amazing player who i think will work wonders but he hasnt officially joined yet!
View attachment 369689 View attachment 369690View attachment 369691View attachment 369692View attachment 369693View attachment 369694

TACTICS & SQUAD
View attachment 369695
these are the tactics i will be trying to implement into our squad! i want them to play a short, quick and fluid passing style of play... if these tactics are to fail me... i will have to rely on my 2nd in command (you guys)

STAFF REVAMP
View attachment 369697

For the first time in FM i decided to completley revamp my staff...well, not completley!

PRE-SEASON
View attachment 369699

So completley undefeated in pre-season which isnt bad however i would of rather we won against teams like northwood and bala!

UPDATES OF GAMES WILL FOLLOW THIS REVIEW SHORTLY WITH SCREEN SHOTS
IF YOU WOULD LIKE SCREENSHOTS OF ANY PLAYERS DONT HESITATE TO ASK​

Last edited:
Nice!! well its good to know we have a few fellow supporters and im glad you aqre following, thankyou! i love your fulham story btw and i just updated the thread now so take a look:)

Already passed my 100th view by 41 and counting!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!

AUGUST
Capital One Cup
Barnet vsWatford
View attachment 369718
Abdi(1) Nem(2) Vydra(1) Forestieri(1)
a fantastic start to john barnes' career as nem takes home the MOTM award scoring 2 and getting an assist
Barnes, nem and the team will hope to bring more results like these in the upcoming season!!
Watfor take on Stevenage in the 2nd round.

Npower Championship
Watford vs Leeds
View attachment 369727
Forestieri(1) Abdi(1)
appauling.
is what I made crystal clear to the team after the game!
we were 1-0 up after a minute and then after 44 minutes we were 2-1 down, our defence didnt seem to care *cough Hall & Neuton cough*
luckily Forestieri came up with goods and was just in the right position in the right time!
We should of won!

Nottingham forest vs Watford
View attachment 369740
Hughes(1) Vydra(1) Geijo(1)
I actually cant quite believe it... we were poor!
we went down 1-0 and some how went up 3-2 and we though Will Hughes had done enough to take home the spoils however Ekstrand had other ideas, he though it would be a good idea to put one of there players 1 on 1 with almunia and to let him score in the 86th minute!
we were lucky to draw, it would of been a miracle if we'd of won it (Honestly)
at least e didnt lose...

Watford vs Birmingham
View attachment 369741
Geijo(1) Forestieri(1)
We were 2-0 up...
Someone help me before this gets out of hand and i go absolutley ******* crazy?
pompey forever99 im looking to you!

Capital One Cup
Watford vs Stevanage
View attachment 369749

Hodzic(1) murray(1) Ekstrand(1)
After a poor and frustrating start to the Npower championship Watford turned on the style as they strolled past Stevanage winning 3-0
it was a poor 1st half with no goals, no nothing!
however in the 2nd half hodzic pulled his socks up and effectively won the game for us on his debut, hes just 17 years old!
Murray and Ekstrand also added to the tally late on in the game to seal the win for Watford
Hartlepool will be host to watford in the third round!!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
This is a tough one, it's between Abdi,Hogg and Welington Nem as they have all been brilliant so far! but i think Nem just edges it for his brilliance against nottingham Forrest and Barnet!
View attachment 369762

League table
View attachment 369765

Last edited:
Im guessing you are not going to answer that, was a simple question wasnt going to accuse you of anything its just that the new patch you could never get Nem for £3.5million and a guy the other day was asking on the discussion forum if anyone still had the original patch

Sorry mate, i didnt see your reply! yes i am using the default data base thats how i got Nem for 3.5M