jordanj

Reaction score
Hi im with luton town ive been in the PL for 3 seasons now, im a mid table team and financially im secure and i have a bank balance of 16 mill.

When i started i tried to build a new stadium but council blocked it.

Then i upgraded capacity from 10,250- 12-550 4 years ago, i dont own the stadium, and im selling out every league game i play for the last 4 seasons, so why wont it give me the option to build a new stadium or the chairman and board to.

please help, its really annoying as i could be gaining more money

just keep being succesful and keep your finances good. Hopefully your board will decide they have enough money/ will be able to pay back a loan for a new stadium.

Theres nothing much else you can do to be honest mate, just keep playing and hope that eventually they allow it.

Hi im with luton town ive been in the PL for 3 seasons now, im a mid table team and financially im secure and i have a bank balance of 16 mill.

When i started i tried to build a new stadium but council blocked it.

Then i upgraded capacity from 10,250- 12-550 4 years ago, i dont own the stadium, and im selling out every league game i play for the last 4 seasons, so why wont it give me the option to build a new stadium or the chairman and board to.

please help, its really annoying as i could be gaining more money

It took me about 10 seasons of playing when it was decided by board to build new stadium. It cost 200 m pounds, although all money were loaned from the bank.