Jack Logan

Reaction score
Season 2015-2016 Inter

Stadium Giuseppe Meazza (I can't be owner):
heated
79.471 places
Audience: 35000min - 65000max
Averave Audience: 56.036

Structures: traingin and young facilities excellent.

My finance are very good. Up to 200M.

Building a new stadium could improve profits or benefits in the future? All training and youth facilities will be reset? and statium will start smaller than G Meazza? HELP ME!

What he means by that is, out of 79,741 places in your stadium, you're only filling up around 35000-65000. You're still under-capacity. It's advisable to go for a new stadium, only if you're constantly filling up your current one, and can't extend it further.

That is, unless Inter don't own the stadium, which is burning a hole in your pocket? As long as it's not seriously eating away the cash, I'd hold off on building a new stadium. Look to see if you can expand it, that should probably be a cheaper alternative.

In serie A clubs can't buy the stadium and I can'texpand it. I can only build a newer one, so I would like to know if there will be profit in the future actracting more people...

In that case, no. You still have space left over in your current stadium, around 20000 seats odd. If you're constantly almost completely filling out your stadium, then only pick up a stadium expansion project. A bigger stadium is only advantageous if the people come and fill up the seats.

In that case, no. You still have space left over in your current stadium, around 20000 seats odd. If you're constantly almost completely filling out your stadium, then only pick up a stadium expansion project. A bigger stadium is only advantageous if the people come and fill up the seats.
He's not asking about bigger stadium, he's asking about building "his own" stadium, which will help a LOT in match revenues or at least it does in real life. If he builds a new stadium, it may even have lesser capacity than the current one. For eg currently the financial state of Italian clubs is in question and only the likes of Juve own their stadiums.

OP, I'd say go for it. But save the game before asking your board, as to see what capacity they'll build.

AFAIK building your own stadium will also increase your reputation, which will make your club more interesting for better players.

I don't know about that TBH. Owning your stadium should help in every aspect.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk