Shorts1

Reaction score
I am looking forward to FM2015 on 7nov. Thinking about starting with Portsmouth and taking them back to the top. Is there any players who are free agents and good at that level? Gutted to leave my juventus save on FM14 but onwards and upwards.

ive started a game with gloucester city in conference north so if you plan on starting any lower than portsmouth i could tell you a few good players i have found dont think they would be good enough for them. but not sure on the free agents at that level

yeh im playing the beta just finished my first season and won the play offs was very happy with that! did over spend on wages a bit but just wanted to get out of that division as quick as possible!

Good stuff. Am jus gona wait til the game is released then get into it. A wil post updates on whoever I decide to go.

Hogan Ephraim if you can afford his wages. Hit 25 in 36 for me as Yeovil in L1 first season.

Tommo. I'm in my first season at Woking. Started unemployed. Just in November, any reccs on players to bring in? Loan or frees.

i only know players on a free what positions you after? reece ottley for GK, sam ford RB, charlie ward CB, will roberts RM, david goldsmith ST. there the best players i signed