safcmacca

Reaction score
I am new to the whole creating tactic's on FM12 and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a tactic that works from the defence. meaning slow build up play and keeping the ball but also creating chances when ever possible. kind of how Roy Hodgson did with WBA and is trying with England i believe.

I have tried to create my own but really dont understand all the tweaks needed to be made so have failed badly at my attempts.

My current game i am playing as Swansea (first season) and have them sitting at 15th. My problem is that i concede to many goals. I haven't signed to many new players either. i use a 4-5-1 formation at the moment but would like to make it more stronger at defending.

If anyone knows of any good defence/building up play tactics i would much appreciate links or whatever.

I am sorry if this post is in wrong place i am kinda new to the site. Many thanks in advance for any help

I would suggest creating a tactic with the formation 4-2-3-1
This would allow Britton and Allen to sit in holding roles and protect the defence aswell as playing short passes and retaining possession. Play Sinclair and Dyer Wide with Sigurdsson central (Spelling?) This will allow you to have more possession and therefore concede less. Try using either the Control or Counter styles and just tweak it here or their to suit the team.
Hope this helps :D