Gellard

Reaction score
This is a question about whether you can bulk edit players accoridng to conditions. What I want to do is to weaken the Serie A, because they are unrealistically strong in European competitions. Is there a way to, say reduce every player's skills by one point in the Italian league? I know I can set the league strength to be a bit smaller in the nation screen, but that will only effect regens and youths. Is there a way to do this for existing players in a grand format? (my first guess would be no, but there are more experienced people around here in this matter)

I don't think you can reduce the point of the players, but there are ways you can bulk edit to serve your particular need i.e reduce the strength of the Seria A.

Idea one, collectively select all the Seria A teams and reduce thier morale and reputation. That way, it will take them a while to build it back.
Idea Two, reduce the training and youth facilities for all the seria A team. They will build it back over two years or so, but it will take longer for them to successfully compete in European competitions. Doing this will result in a few points drop in all player stats.