bulletstorm xbox and ps3 next friday

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Kill with skill

Incredible New “Skillshot” System - Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly ****** ways to take them down.
The Circle of Awesome - Kill with Skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off crazier “skillshots” and earn even more points.
Badass Weaponry - From the player’s trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjNEKnifT5M"]YouTube - Bulletstorm Trailer[/ame]

who is buying this on friday looks amazing about time a new gaming style was out i for one cant wait been playing the demo on xbox live marketplace and is simple amazing.

Brilliant, I can finally kill people and make I feel like I'm a murderer, **** yeah

Cant wait for this game. I have pre-ordered the EPIC edition so i can get the Gears 3 mutiplayer. 2, or 1 and a half, great games in one, cant wait for it to arrive :D

Cant wait for this game. I have pre-ordered the EPIC edition so i can get the Gears 3 mutiplayer. 2, or 1 and a half, great games in one, cant wait for it to arrive :D

same where did you pre order got my one from game :)

same, i pre-ordered mine exactly 24 hours ago...now lol

yeah, ive decided to have a mega gears mash up with my mates before this comes out next week

Im gunna grab it , Im a lover of mindless violence and EPIC games

How we all doing on this fun game i have done the campaign mode on very hard on the echo done the first page .

High score on the desert map 9k in the top 200 players cool

I actually love this game. Ive only had time to do it on normal so far, but will be doing it on v hard at the weekend.

Also looks like there will be a second one too. Cant wait for that

I actually love this game. Ive only had time to do it on normal so far, but will be doing it on v hard at the weekend.

Also looks like there will be a second one too. Cant wait for that

ending was class hope the new one has more levels

I am all for anything that promotes shooting enemies in the balls |) I pre-ordered it and took the friday off college and I wasnt disappointed. The skillshots will keep you entertained for a while and im looking forward to Bulletstorm II

P.S Sorrano sucks 8-|

Just wondering if the game lasts? Or does it get a bit 'samey' after a while?
Enjoyed the demo and id probably buy it when its down in money

i've got bullet storm payed £25 for it brand new played online not bad either