Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know that plenty of people have found problems similar to this so apologies for the separate post...I am trying to find a complete Bundesliga kit pack to use with my FM 09 but no matter which kit pack I use, there are only a handful of the kits that work. Many teams have one or two kits that make it into the game but the rest just show up as default kits. It does not tend to be any sort of kit, there are just random ones dotted within the teams, for example, Dortmund have no kits showing up while Bayern have all three, depite Dortmund's kits being complete within the pack. Because I have used at least 4 or 5 different packs I assume that there must be a problem within the game... Does anybody have any remedies for this or know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Does anybody know what this problem is and how it can be avoided? Even better, does anybody have a fully-functional Bundesliga kitpack?

i've had that a few times with teams such as portsmouth and it was caused by the foreground and background kit colours being exactly the same.
ie. portsmouth having blue background and foreground instead of blue and gold.