byram

Reaction score
do you prefer to manage in the bundesliga or serie a,
if so what teams/why?

Serie A and Sampdoria and Pescara cos there class and dont have much money and aren't the best of teams

Serie A.

- Most competitive of the top leagues - a couple of FMs ago any of six teams could win it. Probably less the case in the current edition, with a resurrected Juventus, impoverished Milan sides and Palermo relegated, but it can still be very open. In my current save Fiorentina won it in 2013.
- Great rivalries everywhere you look - the Milan derby, the Rome derby, the Italian derby (Juve v Inter), lower down there's the Genoa and Verona derbies, etc etc.
- Best shirts, hands down.

Bundesliga... er... well, the official slogan is "Bayern don't always win". (May have made that up.)

I prefer the Bundesliga. I had fun saves with Hamburger SV, Stuttgart, Bayern Munich and taken FC Chemnitz to the Bundesliga from the 3rd league.

Basically everything that Spleen says applies to the Bundesliga as well. I would say that the Bundesliga is more competitive than the Italian league. Bayern haven't had a 5 year streak of league titles like Inter Milan, and Juventus are probably going to repeat what Inter did in game as well. The German league also has a huge attendance, so there is huge potential to take a club to the top and built a new stadium if that is what you want.

I recommend Stuttgart, Hamburg or Werder Bremen if you want to rebuilt fallen German giants.