Buona serata. From a portuguese italian :)

Reaction score
Good night to all, I am new to this forum :)

My name is Luís della Fiore, and I am portuguese and italian mix!

I support Benfica and AC Milan, and also the Portuguese and Italian national teams.

Anyway this might turn into quite the big ramble , and I should avoid that :)

Arrivederci!

Ciao Luis.

Io sono Italiano ma ero nato a Londra. :) Se hai bisogno di aiuto puoi contattare me.

Raphael

Ciao Luis. Io sono Italiano ma ero nato a Londra. :) Se hai bisogno di aiuto puoi contattare me.

Raphael

Translation for the noobs among us:

Hello Luis. I am Italian but I was born in London. :) If you need help you can contact me. Raphael

Grazie Raphael :) But my italian isn't perfect at all, since I was born in Lisbon :( A shame I know, but parents priorized english over italian. (but I did understand you :)

Thank you too Sam :)

Grazie Raphael :) But my italian isn't perfect at all, since I was born in Lisbon :( A shame I know, but parents priorized english over italian. (but I did understand you :)

Thank you too Sam :)

My grammer isn't all to great too living in London all my life although I did learn Italian before English, used to speak it better when I was younger. :)

oh didn't know there were so many half-italians here!

me, I'm mostly italian with a bit of swedish but that's enough to support Sweden :p

welcome Luis

bem-vindo ao forum e nós vamos ajudar-te em tudo o que precisares mas muda de clube benfica não presta lol :p

(welcome to the forum and we will help you in everything that you need but change your clube because benfica sucks lol :p)

Grazie a tutti :)!

Obrigado duca ;) Ahaha, mas estou satisfeito com a escolha, já é ancestral :p!

Yes Raphael . Specially cause italian grammar is hard as a nail ^

Hey mate, i am portuguese, but i support O GRANDE PORTO! :D anyway, good to have you around.

Ahah, most appreciated Blyndreaper ^^...
Also I find it a bit odd that practically only portuguese and italian/mixed italians posted here... I'm afraid it's not a coincidence <.<

Stay away from Blyndrapist. He dainjaruss.(H)

YES! A Portuguese person I can practice on... Ola Luís, sou Joss e sou de Inglaterra.

That's pretty much the extent of my portuguese I've learnt at uni so far, but perhaps you also speak Spanish?

YES! A Portuguese person I can practice on... Ola Luís, sou Joss e sou de Inglaterra.

That's pretty much the extent of my portuguese I've learnt at uni so far, but perhaps you also speak Spanish?

Its Olá lol but you are learning Portuguese at Uni is that normal?

Oi, eu gosto de gatos dedo, aparentemente.

lol epic fail you wrote "Hi, ilike finger cats, apparently" trollface

Its Olá lol but you are learning Portuguese at Uni is that normal?

Ha, whoops.

And I'm doing Hispanic Studies, so most of my course is about Spain etc., but I'm doing a compulsory module in Portuguese (it was that or Catalan)