Buonanotte stat drop ?

• Thread starter Thread starter iPlayFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5K

iPlayFM

Reaction score
Just bought diego buonanotte for tottenham and he has failed to impress in training for the last 2 consecutive months. Almost all his stats have dropped except for flair, determination and some physical attributes

Hes happy, he plays most of the time, hes not suffered from any injuries & hes been playing reasonably well.

This has happened to me before with another player but I cannot remember the name of that player XD

Why has this happened ?

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

This Happened me Aswel mate, bought him for birmingham, he actually was playing quite well. And then disaster struck lol

Maybe you're not playing him enough or training him wrong. There are also some players who's stats do just do that sometimes. He'll be back to normal in a few weeks :)

This Happened me Aswel mate, bought him for birmingham, he actually was playing quite well. And then disaster struck lol

So is it because of the player, or a glitch, or training or injury of what?

So is it because of the player, or a glitch, or training or injury of what?

I Had him on Dans Training Attacking Mids. But to answer your question, im really not sure at all?.. He was fit for me the whole time, but this still happened:S

what patch are both of yous on? maybe it was a bug in earlier patches :S

just get him playing as much as possible his stats will soon reconfigure

Its because of that car crash if you use the fmrte to remove that car crash he is ok

Its because of that car crash if you use the fmrte to remove that car crash he is ok

Naa mate, the crash doesn't happen till the turn of the year, he is still in october. Plus I had him on the same schedule as them and his attributes were fine even after the crash. Maybe there was some error with the CA/PA, meaning his attributes were too high in relation to his CA?

More than likely is that the training he is using isn't working well. Try a different schedule, see if that helps.

All my players stats drop all the time lol. They go up and then just go back down again and i have tugs training and all 4.5 star coaches in each category. Plus my youth never improve that much they just slowely die out even if they go on loan and i give them 1st team football now and again. No idea what i do wrong haha.

The amount of stats dropped is freaking horrible. His stats never dropped in my game but strangely he is not playing that well for me.....

Oh and this is what happened to one of the players that I loaned out:

Hey this guy looks promising, maybe one more season of consistent first team appearance will do the trick!

After few months......

Let's check how is he doing!

FOR GOD'S SAKE apparently they had been playing him as a defender sometimes.... <)

I have the same problem! Oh well, I think problem is a bit too harsh word, he was immense for my Fiorentina before the accident. Waiting for him to bounce back next summer :)

I've seen this problem a few times. Had it on FM09 too. I think there are 3 explanations to it.

1.) Its a bug in the game
2.) You are training him wrong
3.) Its because he isn't settled.

Just to let you know the stats do recover after time but it takes a while to get them all back to that level.

Back