Reaction score
305853_269065033124808_188593887838590_916724_192299401_n.jpg

Name : Burak Yilmaz
Nation : Turkey
Team : Trabzonspor
Position : ST | AMR (Inside Forward)

i5491401_adsiz-jpg

He's underrated in the game imo. He's quality irl scored what? Like 30 goals in 20 games can't remember.

he's very underrated in the game. he scored 27 goals in 23 games so far in Turkish Premier Division and seems unstoppable atm.

However, he has yet to score in the Europa League. On the player, his shots are quite powerful, they go really fast.

Burak Yılmaz started football at Beşiktaş JK he coudln't improve his game and then he loaned then went Fenerbahçe . He couldn't able to stay there and he went Trabzonspor . First season Selçuk Inan mostly helped him with assists and after Inan's leave we thought Burak will drop his game . But now , he plays well scores a lot but Şenol Güneş makes him scorer . I think he is on form but , will he continue ? Big question .

bought him at the start of the 1st season with Tottenham, and I must say, he is a goal machine, I have never relied on someone as much as him to score me goals before, very underrated player!

With a release clause of £4.3m (about half his current value if you load up the Turkish league) he is quite the steal!

A must buy for any team! even for rotation!

View attachment 243484View attachment 243481View attachment 243482View attachment 243483

bought him at the start of the 1st season with Tottenham, and I must say, he is a goal machine, I have never relied on someone as much as him to score me goals before, very underrated player!

With a release clause of £4.3m (about half his current value if you load up the Turkish league) he is quite the steal!

A must buy for any team! even for rotation!

View attachment 243484View attachment 243481View attachment 243482View attachment 243483

i'm looking for a backup striker who can play wing also..do you think i should get yilmaz?

i'm looking for a backup striker who can play wing also..do you think i should get yilmaz?

I think so mate, he also never missed a peanut all season! quality from the spot

Never heard of him but funnily enough I got a regen exactly the same name buy a defender, he's beast and Man City signed him up!

He is really underrated. But he can score 20 goals easily. He is better in patch 12.2.

i like on loan celtic striker pawel brozek he scored 18 in 15 but that was in spl which is like the championship in england so i dont know if he is good in prem